Home

Old 09-25-2015, 08:09 PM   #41
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: CROWD

Crowd volume is great once you turn it up a bit. Seems improved over past years. The 'Crowd IQ' however needs serious tweaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Side note: I noticed in a game vs. NO that the fans didn't sit down until they scored....has that always been in 2k?
Yeah.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 08:17 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0

It may have been just legends home courts that is broken a bit. Realized I haven't played at a current teams court yet..

Testing now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2015, 10:42 PM   #43
Banned

Okay so after testing some things.

The legend home courts, at least the ones I used (Raptors, Suns, 01 Lakers) were definitely 'most broken'. I can see that the current teams had some signature crowd things. Funny because as soon as I played at the Mavs as my first game with a current home team it actually glitched and did a "GO MAVS" for the entire first quarter.. As if to say F you for criticising the crowd noise.

However I still don't think the crowd is very good at all. IQ is not there for what's going on It's basically all timing.

So boost it to 80, just play music during @ legend teams and we have a temporary fix.

Needs some work though

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2015, 07:58 AM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by basehead617
Sounds fine to me on default... Are you playing out a tiny single tv speaker or have a surround system with the rear speakers disconnected or something? Half the crowd is in the rear.
This is the key. This game basically needs multi speaker surround.

The crowd goes quiet for too long. Yes. All the mentioned flaws are valid and hopefull they finally get it right for 17.

But it does sound loud with the right surround set up.

In stereo, most of the crowd noises are muffled out.

Side note: is anyone playing this on a 7.1 or 9.2 system? If so, what is it like?
Old 12-21-2015, 02:36 AM   #45
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: CROWD

2k should watch Nba live crowd. Bone saying crowd reaction and charts are way off how could they not realize it. I mean it's so quiet when you play the game.. Boring. Playoffs is slightly better but not even close to realistic basketball atmosphere. They must fix this problem next year. Not hard to take a look at Nba live and improve your game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »