Home

Your friend's MyCourt is unavailable at this time?

This is a discussion on Your friend's MyCourt is unavailable at this time? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2015, 06:19 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Your friend's MyCourt is unavailable at this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death By Belkin
Having the same problem. I also thought it might be region based as I am in Portland, Oregon and the people I am trying to play with are in Oklahoma (and they can join each others' courts). However, We have another friend who is in Seattle, Washington and I CANT join his court (and he cant join mine) but he can play with our friends in Oklahoma.

Doesn't make sense if it was region based because I should easily be able to play with someone in Seattle yet I still cannot. Has anyone tried a complete delete and reinstall of the game? I would try this but I am terrified of having to wait another 15 hours to download it again because of how slow the download was going the first time (even though I have a 90Mbps connection it would only DL at 6Mbps).

If I decide to try it I will post back with results. If anyone else figures out a way to fix this please post here because this sucks not being able to play with the people we want to play with.
im from portland as well. Same issues as you. Let me know if reinstalling the game works. I doubt it though
Old 09-27-2015, 06:24 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurupt_XxX
yea, i hope LD or someone can look at this thread and put word out to the devs to fix it.
They don't care..

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2015, 07:00 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurupt_XxX
im from portland as well. Same issues as you. Let me know if reinstalling the game works. I doubt it though
im in portland too maybe we should start our own team until they fix it. I think its Regional. XB gamertag TEAMPETTY MARV
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 07:30 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

So reading through our responses we all seem to be West coast, a few of us specifically in Oregon. Maybe we should start having people post where they live to see if there is a trend there.

I technically live in Wilsonville, Oregon which is about 20 minutes south of Portland.

Also has anyone had any success in joining anyone's MyCourt? We should try and see if we can join each other's MyCourt to see if that works or if we are just unable to join other people period.

I am on Xbox One, GT is "Death By Belkin". Feel free to send me a msg or Friend Request and we can try. I will be available tonight around 5:30 PM PT and well into the night.
Old 09-27-2015, 07:51 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
So reading through our responses we all seem to be West coast, a few of us specifically in Oregon. Maybe we should start having people post where they live to see if there is a trend there.

I technically live in Wilsonville, Oregon which is about 20 minutes south of Portland.

Also has anyone had any success in joining anyone's MyCourt? We should try and see if we can join each other's MyCourt to see if that works or if we are just unable to join other people period.

I am on Xbox One, GT is "Death By Belkin". Feel free to send me a msg or Friend Request and we can try. I will be available tonight around 5:30 PM PT and well into the night.
I'd teamup with yall but im on the ps4.
I just got into a pro am game. I asked all the guys and they said they are on west coast. I managed to invite them into mycourt and it worked fine. Still can't connect with east coast peopel
Old 09-27-2015, 08:52 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

It's definitely not specific to your area. I'm in Dallas, which uses the east servers, and I know people in several different regions and this seems to be systemic.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:54 PM   #39
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

I am in Las Vegas and it's not working.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 09-27-2015, 10:14 PM   #40
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

My friend in California can't connect. The rest of us are in Missouri, Indiana, and Pennsylvania and can connect to each other. Disappointing because in a week I'll be back home in the west.

Most annoying part, nothing in response or acknowledging that this was either a design choice or design flaw.
MLB: Chicago Cubs

Last edited by thedudedominick; 09-27-2015 at 10:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »