Home

Allow us to make our community images private

This is a discussion on Allow us to make our community images private within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2015, 01:02 PM   #17
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Allow us to make our community images private

Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
Yes. Every other team in MyTeam and Pro Am are Drake/6God/OVO. No originality.
I had to play a million drake teams since release . It's not as popular as of late but right at release it was annoying
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 11-02-2015, 01:17 PM   #18
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0

Personally I like the basketball related ones, I started late this year and had planned on making an Uncle Drew based logo and court.

I saw one of the top logos was "Don't Reach Youngblood" with Uncle Drew's face so I thought screw it and just went with that one.

I was surprised to see how many Drake logos there were, I was anticipating more Jordan/Basketball stuff. To each their own, I like someone's idea on here of giving you VC or MT whenever someone uses your logo or created images...kinda like a royalty. Would encourage more community creation too.

Regardless, I absolutely love that they have given us the customization this year, it's so awesome and really makes MyTeam feel like MY TEAM...now all we need is record/stat tracking and I'm in heaven.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 11-02-2015, 01:30 PM   #19
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Allow us to make our community images private

Personally, I don't really care if stuff I made gets posted not under my name, or is constantly reused by everybody else.

I actually feel proud when people use my stuff cause to me, that means I made some quality stuff and people like it.

I have a backlog of so many scorers tables, but I don't know if they're even posted on 2K cause I don't have an Xbox one.

I know what I created, so imma keep that to myself, cause certainly I don't own the rights to the stuff I created, I'm just using fair use in terms of entertainment only.

However, I think having a private use checked when you upload would be nice for those who don't want people to copy them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2015, 06:40 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 0

I'm guessing PC demographic is different. Haven't seen a Drake themed team yet and, frankly, don't understand why someone would make a musician theme for their team...well, except that I'd totally do a Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd team...so maybe I'm just showing my age.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »