Home

Seattle Sonics Relocation Template

This is a discussion on Seattle Sonics Relocation Template within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2015, 12:06 PM   #17
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Seattle Sonics Relocation Template

I haven't messed with relocations yet. But are there preset jerseys and logos for cities or do you have to do all of that on your own ?
Old 09-26-2015, 12:07 PM   #18
Rookie

CEOHaize's Arena

OVR: 0

I tried an failed badly. Can anyone make these for me please
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bullsyeezusroad-415x250.jpg (8.8 KB, 1348 views)
File Type: jpg bullsyeezushome-415x250.jpg (8.1 KB, 1331 views)

Host of The Awakened Soul Podcast
iTunes: https://t.co/2aRfWFw1ia
Google Play: https://t.co/yjgsoZLJ4r

@CEOHaize on Twitter
Old 09-26-2015, 12:08 PM   #19
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau21
Half court circles, were you able to turn those off? Might just be the image but I can't see the lines in your logo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
well the haalf court line is the same green as the logo, the half court circles are there too in green, but in game they aren't noticeable. I think the logo lays on top of them in game. I don't really see them.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:16 PM   #20
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
The original image was 512/512 i think. I scaled it to 91 on the floor.
Hmm. Mine was sitting at 576/576 and just barely misses the bottom edge of the halfcourt circle. Perhaps the images need to be smaller so the game can upscale them for centercourt to cover up the circles?

I wish they'd let us scale and move around the images here like they did in the uniform editor, but such is life. I spend way too much time editing uniforms anyway.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:29 PM   #21
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
Hmm. Mine was sitting at 576/576 and just barely misses the bottom edge of the halfcourt circle. Perhaps the images need to be smaller so the game can upscale them for centercourt to cover up the circles?

I wish they'd let us scale and move around the images here like they did in the uniform editor, but such is life. I spend way too much time editing uniforms anyway.
I want to say it was at 1024/1024. Thats the ideal size SimBaller mentioned. I went back and checked, i think i used someone elses because i have a logo with the S in the middle and i didn't like how it went with the rest of the floor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 01:15 PM   #22
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I want to say it was at 1024/1024. Thats the ideal size SimBaller mentioned. I went back and checked, i think i used someone elses because i have a logo with the S in the middle and i didn't like how it went with the rest of the floor.
Yeah, I think it's just the logo itself. I went with a 1500/1500 (2000/2000 is too large apparently) and it looks exactly the same as my 576/576 one. Oh well -- I care more about the uniforms than the arenas.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:18 PM   #23
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan

Is the only way to get curved team name text on the front of the jersey to add a custom logo? I expected there to be a font system with sizing and curvature options similar to the one for the numbers and last name, but I'm not seeing the curvature option.

Last edited by beau21; 09-26-2015 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:47 PM   #24
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau21
Is the only way to get curved team name text on the front of the jersey to add a custom logo? I expected there to be a font system with sizing and curvature options similar to the one for the numbers and last name, but I'm not seeing the curvature option.
Unfortunately, yes. There is no option for any sort of curvature of the front text on the jersey (you add said text in the in images section).

You're going to have to take any sort of text layer into a photo editor program and give it that curvature (for PS, they call it an "Arc" I believe) and the one in the away uniform is just the default arc PS gave it -- but you can adjust it yourself if you want.

While on the subject of the uniforms, I did some alterations on the home uniform, with a primary logo that features a curvature and takes cues from the GS unis. Trying to decide what number arrangement I want, what are you people's thoughts?

(This one has the number in the upper left area, like the Rainbow city unis of the Nuggest -- one of my favorite unis).

(This one has the number in the bottom left, like the AI 76ers of the early 200os).

(And the final one has the number centered up under the primary logo).

Last edited by trekfan; 09-26-2015 at 01:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »