Home

Pro-Am still not fixed, what a shame!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Pro-Am still not fixed, what a shame!!!!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2016, 11:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pro-Am still not fixed, what a shame!!!!!!

Anybody on a top ranked team will know what I mean and how I feel but once you are elite 4, pro-am will almost always kick someone if not before the game then during the game (usually in the 1st qtr) leaving you at a huge disadvantage against good teams. And seeing as 2k has upgraded the matchmaking system in which you only play teams near your rank (which is great), it is difficult to consistently beat the better teams when playing 3v4, 3v5, or 4v5 as the missing player or players can be costly!! Not to mention, even if you and your teammates are lucky enough to all make it into the game, you still have to worry about 2k kicking multiple from both teams at the exact same time!!

Before the most recent patch, games where someone got kicked wouldn't count which was fine, irritating but at least didnt amount to fake losses!! But instead of fixing the kicking situation, 2k only adjusted the win/loss situation which has made it even worse!! My team was ranked #2 on the PS4 and now ranked #17 because we now have 9 losses due to players being kicked from games. None of the better teams even want to play Pro Am until this is fixed and I couldn't agree more. It's ridiculous!!!!

Not sure if this happening to all teams as much as the top teams so if it is, speak on it. These devs need to make this the priority as an entire game mode is pretty much unplayable!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 12:30 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Pro-Am still not fixed, what a shame!!!!!!

Is this "only happens to top teams" a thing?

I found that if all 5 players clear their reserved space and restart xbox then no one will be kicked. I kept getting kicked until I did this and now i'm fine.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:42 PM   #3
Rookie

I didnt say it was an "only top teams" thing. I said I know for sure it's happening to the top teams but I'm not sure how often it happens to everyone else. (Last paragraph)
Old 10-17-2016, 12:43 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWill 25
I didnt say it was an "only top teams" thing. I said I know for sure it's happening to the top teams but I'm not sure how often it happens to everyone else. (Last paragraph)
A lot of people been saying that thats why. I don't think your team record/rank matters. This happens to everyone and I agree that this was supposed to be fixed right away. Especially since it was good and they broke ti with the patch.
Old 10-17-2016, 02:34 PM   #5
MVP

ph33's Arena

Our team was top 25, attempted a game against the #11 team, and the game kicked out 6 of the 9 players. It ended up counting, the last 3 guys stuck it out and our squad lost by 2.

Since that day we won't go anywhere near Pro AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 02:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

its broken
Old 10-17-2016, 02:38 PM   #7
Rookie

So many things are broken with this game and all they wanna do is tweak the shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2016, 02:58 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n
Is this "only happens to top teams" a thing?

I found that if all 5 players clear their reserved space and restart xbox then no one will be kicked. I kept getting kicked until I did this and now i'm fine.

YES, it's a thing. If you are elite 4, around half of the games have the mass boot occurring sometime during the game.

I made a thread about this before a couple of weeks ago but it was largely ignored.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »