Home

Is this copying game thing a new concept?

This is a discussion on Is this copying game thing a new concept? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 10:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Is this copying game thing a new concept?

I don't understand. I havn't gotten into the game since I started it at midnight release. WTF. 2K always finds a way to drop the ball every single year. Not only do you have to download the game but you have to wait apparently another day or two before you can play it.

I deleted the game because it was stuck on like 60 something. just re-downloaded it. Now it's "copying" the game again.

How good would my case be If I ask for a refund. If I pay 60$ for your product this BS shouldn't be happening. This along with the highlight issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 10:59 PM   #2
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Is this copying game thing a new concept?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConcord11
I don't understand. I havn't gotten into the game since I started it at midnight release. WTF. 2K always finds a way to drop the ball every single year. Not only do you have to download the game but you have to wait apparently another day or two before you can play it.

I deleted the game because it was stuck on like 60 something. just re-downloaded it. Now it's "copying" the game again.

How good would my case be If I ask for a refund. If I pay 60$ for your product this BS shouldn't be happening. This along with the highlight issue.
Its not a 2k issue. They call it copying. Its actually installing. All games do it. Now it shouldnt take that long. Mine was done in 30 ish minutes. Try deleting again. Restarting your PS4. Making sure you have enough space on the hard drive.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:10 PM   #3
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConcord11

Close the nba 2k16 application but leave the ps4 on. Should take 20 mins.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:19 PM   #4
Pro

Hellquist's Arena

OVR: 0

Close the application, remove the disc and put it back in. This is faster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »