Home

Play Now Online Setup

This is a discussion on Play Now Online Setup within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2015, 07:56 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 21
Play Now Online Setup

Ok, my first problem with the new play now online setup is that what if the opponent you get is not only the same team as you, but you both are wearing the same colored jerseys? I just finished a game in which the opponent was the Lakers and wearing their gold home jerseys, but he was the visiting team. It was very difficult to know which player was yours if the same player was on the court for both teams.

Has anyone else had this small problem? What can 2K do to fix it?

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 08:46 AM   #2
Rookie

TabooTerry's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Play Now Online Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
Ok, my first problem with the new play now online setup is that what if the opponent you get is not only the same team as you, but you both are wearing the same colored jerseys? I just finished a game in which the opponent was the Lakers and wearing their gold home jerseys, but he was the visiting team. It was very difficult to know which player was yours if the same player was on the court for both teams.

I haven't had that problem yet but I knew that would happen eventually they should just take that random matchmaking away so you'll know who you gonna play or at least tell you if your gonna be home or away before the game.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:55 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Play Now Online Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562

I've had it twice!
It only needs to identify if both team choose the away or home jersey one should be forcefully and directly changed by the server itself to whether home or away jersey on default.
The matchmaking system is great as is only the jerseys should be auto defined when chosen the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »