Home

NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-27-2015, 11:26 AM   #113
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Continued...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keyarena.jpg (80.9 KB, 2167 views)
File Type: png hawkshome.PNG (399.7 KB, 2195 views)
File Type: png hawksaway.PNG (432.0 KB, 2194 views)
File Type: jpg hawksarena.jpg (80.0 KB, 2173 views)
Old 09-27-2015, 11:45 AM   #114
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltyboogie

my rockets rebrand
pretty basic but i like it over their current unis
it's amazing how community guys like you can make better designs than the people who get paid for it.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:04 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrod
Quick questions.... what is the resolution you guys are using for your images? Are you guys using 72 dpi and they are turning out good in game or are they more like 300 dpi?

I know the ratios have to be a certain way, but what kind of sizes are you guys using for the images.... 1x1 inch, 5x5, 10x10, etc?

What file type, especially to have the logo clipped out without a background (jpg, png, gif, etc)?

Thanks
72 works perfectly fine for me, don't notice much difference from higher resolutions but I haven't looked very closely either. And I use png to remove the background, jpg images will always have a white background.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 02:23 PM   #116
Rookie

Cedrik's Arena

Nice and simple. I'm pretty happy with the away but the home still needs some tweaking.

Kings Away.JPG Kings Home.JPG
Old 09-27-2015, 02:25 PM   #117
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Does anyone know where the Pacers logo with Megaman comes from? I need it!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2015, 03:02 PM   #118
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
I'm happy to introduce my Portland Pioneers. I made the decision upon becoming the GM of the Trail Blazers that it was time for a re-brand. Much logic, many wow. I wanted to stick with the awesome "Trail Blazer" kind of mindset, thus I chose the Pioneers. I felt as if taking the team in an all new earthy but energetic direction would be most fitting of the great city of Portland. The uniforms are bold and unapologetic, much like the citizens of the team's city. Fortunately we were able to come to an agreement with Portland's own "Columbia Sportswear" to sponsor our arena. Original artwork for the logos was created by Chris Smith. Brace yourself, an asinine amount of Lillard photos are coming.

Spoiler
Has anyone noticed that when you relocate (or at least when you rebrand) your team, your fans still wear the old team's memorabilia? I can't confirm that for relocation but I can for rebranding. My Pioneers are still playing in a stadium full of fans wearing Trail Blazer gear. Kind of a bummer, although not a deal breaker for me.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:04 PM   #119
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
Has anyone noticed that when you relocate (or at least when you rebrand) your team, your fans still wear the old team's memorabilia? I can't confirm that for relocation but I can for rebranding. My Pioneers are still playing in a stadium full of fans wearing Trail Blazer gear. Kind of a bummer, although not a deal breaker for me.
Yeah, that happens even when relocating -- Nets stuff shows up at my Seattle games. I choose to believe it's opposing fans trolling us, lol.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:12 PM   #120
MVP

Quick question about rebranding. I'm going to re-brand the Wolves with their original logo. If I make jerseys, I'll lose all the alternates, right? If so, I'll probably just leave as is and then choose those jerseys every time I play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »