Home

NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2015, 09:56 AM   #1817
Just started!

xCody2Trill's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
I've figured out how to create 3D logos! Not exactly the formula that's ingame but it's a start.

any chance you could make a 3D throwback spurs logos?
Old 11-16-2015, 02:03 PM   #1818
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabound2010
Couldn't we make the same argument about the colleges? it's no big deal the guy isn't getting paid to do this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
he's not? Youtube ads says nothing to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
everything we use from behance is copyrighted material though. why bring this up now and not 30 pages back when someone released other logos like the clippers for example or the rockets?
I don't even know what behance is and I never took anything from there so you can't use this argument on me, as I never referenced it.

I'll have to admit tho, that someone made a fair point on the fact that the guy copyrighted those images but those would actually be property of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Anyways, I'll have a good laugh in the improbable case he sues you.
Old 11-16-2015, 02:08 PM   #1819
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5

Highschool Lebron vs Melo

https://youtu.be/MALRA4Gn9Do (dl link in the description)

Last edited by Da InFaMoUs NY; 11-16-2015 at 05:15 PM.
Old 11-16-2015, 02:11 PM   #1820
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Yes, the teal on the home and the white on the away.
I got that part thanks again. is it okay for me to ask what scale/placement you used for that curvy stripe? I can't seem to match up what you did with that one. I really appreciate the help.
Old 11-16-2015, 02:20 PM   #1821
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniapeko
he's not? Youtube ads says nothing to you?

I don't even know what behance is and I never took anything from there so you can't use this argument on me, as I never referenced it.

I'll have to admit tho, that someone made a fair point on the fact that the guy copyrighted those images but those would actually be property of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Anyways, I'll have a good laugh in the improbable case he sues you.
youtube ads? lol i get 200 views on my videos, i dont make sh*t off youtube videos. I wasn't using it against you, im telling you how dumb you sound when this whole thread had plenty of images taken from graphic designers on all sites including behance which is where those wolves logos are hosted at. I dont know what hole you came out from hiding but its funny how after 228 pages of people helping each other out by removing logos from other sites etc. we dont own rights to, now all of sudden you want to start calling people out on it because you're no longer the only person to have this wolves design. yeah i'll get sued for using logos in a video game and distributing those logos for others to use in the same game. i guess the ncaa, jordan, adidas, nike will all sue me too.

Last edited by Da InFaMoUs NY; 11-16-2015 at 02:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2015, 03:08 PM   #1822
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Here's how I did the 3D logo. I learned it by my own tinkering and playing around, but this explains it better than I could ever.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 11-16-2015, 04:36 PM   #1823
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
youtube ads? lol i get 200 views on my videos, i dont make sh*t off youtube videos. I wasn't using it against you, im telling you how dumb you sound when this whole thread had plenty of images taken from graphic designers on all sites including behance which is where those wolves logos are hosted at. I dont know what hole you came out from hiding but its funny how after 228 pages of people helping each other out by removing logos from other sites etc. we dont own rights to, now all of sudden you want to start calling people out on it because you're no longer the only person to have this wolves design. yeah i'll get sued for using logos in a video game and distributing those logos for others to use in the same game. i guess the ncaa, jordan, adidas, nike will all sue me too.
You better pay up with that income you get from YouTube lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 11-16-2015, 04:39 PM   #1824
Rookie

Quote:
I followed the thread since the start and actually posted many other times, sharing some other rebrands I made.

If I wanted to be the only one with that Wolves rebrand why would I say what my gamertag was so anyone else on XB1 could replicate it? You make no sense.
Since this time I took copyrighted material to do that, I preferred not to share the original images. It's called ethics, and you obviously don't know anything about that.

Sure you make only 200 views on Youtube, ask yourself why! But don't tell me you wouldn't like to make 2000 and start monetizing it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »