Home

NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2016, 06:21 PM   #2233
MVP
 
tsbmolina's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPM 81
not finished with these yet




does anyone have any good images to use to create a mesh looking texture on the jerseys
i've tried a few but they don't look that good. I wish the game would retain the textures from all the official nba jerseys
These have to be in my top 3 for originality. I'm loving the color scheme. Post a video if you can.
tsbmolina is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 09:13 PM   #2234
Just started!
 
jukon's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPM 81
not finished with these yet




does anyone have any good images to use to create a mesh looking texture on the jerseys
i've tried a few but they don't look that good. I wish the game would retain the textures from all the official nba jerseys


Post more images of this when you get a chance. Really like the color scheme you got going on
jukon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 10:48 PM   #2235
MVP
 
schnaidt1's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Blog Entries: 26
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

How in the world do you guys get Logos uploaded without a white background on them? everytime I upload a logo it comes in with a big white box background...even when editing them in photoshop so there is nothing behind them and macking it transparent...it doesnt matter...

there are hundreds of logos uploaded without that issue so there must be a trick...i just have no idea what it is lol.

please help
__________________
Follow me on twitter @schnaidt1 and Youtube @Sim Gaming Network

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
schnaidt1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2016, 11:07 PM   #2236
MVP
 
Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
How in the world do you guys get Logos uploaded without a white background on them? everytime I upload a logo it comes in with a big white box background...even when editing them in photoshop so there is nothing behind them and macking it transparent...it doesnt matter...

there are hundreds of logos uploaded without that issue so there must be a trick...i just have no idea what it is lol.

please help
save the image as a .png
Da InFaMoUs NY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:08 AM   #2237
Rookie
 
NortheastKid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: OSU
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Here is a Knicks redesign. I made a new logo in photoshop and used the NYC skyline from the mets logo. I think it's a lot more clean. Same with the uniforms and court. Let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NBA 2K16_20160106215845.jpg (130.2 KB, 504 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K16_20160106221435.jpg (471.0 KB, 519 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K16_20160106221507.jpg (143.7 KB, 510 views)
NortheastKid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:58 AM   #2238
Rookie
 
Posterized's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Very nice ^
Posterized is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 05:47 AM   #2239
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

I'm having the same issue with logo backgrounds. I'm saving it to .png but when I hit save it says "if you save this image transparency will be lost"? When I remove the background all I get is a black back ground once I upload the logo?
Ebpmd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:05 AM   #2240
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
I'm having the same issue with logo backgrounds. I'm saving it to .png but when I hit save it says "if you save this image transparency will be lost"? When I remove the background all I get is a black back ground once I upload the logo?
I'm having this same problem. Need a circle image file, not a square.
Monkey_Driven is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.

Top -