Home

NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-16-2016, 03:27 PM   #2545
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Court designs and jersey creations.

New to the forums, Has anyone created soccer jerseys from any of the pro leagues? Great work in this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2016, 04:45 PM   #2546
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEDGE5
I have grown really fond of the Vancouver Grizzlies recently for some reason, which is strange considering they are a no longer existent team from a city which I have never been to haha, but I have been reading all about their history and stuff...already liked their jerseys, colours, logos etc. Plus I just like Canada, I like the Raptors a lot too.

I have a lot of fun with the game just doing rebrands and stuff, but I do actually play the game as well haha. So even though I already did a Grizzlies rebrand, I wanted to do another one for an actual career mode with Memphis (who I rebuilt and sent back to Vancouver). Used the same wordmark as the first one I did, but made it look like a more modern version of their original jerseys.

I would love if you were able to have layers the whole way round the jerseys next year. It doesn't let you put anything in the space where the trim goes which means that I couldn't put the grizzlies trim on the jerseys. Also means I can't do this timberwolves rebrand even though it would quite easy...

How did you get the bottom layer on the shorts to look right? I've been struggling get short bottoms to match up
Old 02-16-2016, 05:43 PM   #2547
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaks_34
How did you get the bottom layer on the shorts to look right? I've been struggling get short bottoms to match up
Trial and error really, as I am sure you've come across for some reason when you do it the whole way round it rises to one side as it goes...so just had to tweak it with two or three different layers to get it look ok. Though it still isn't matched up the whole way round, it looks fine with the black trim.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:36 PM   #2548
Rookie

Sixers rebrand in second season (not that they need one), where despite simming/tanking for a whole season and having the worst record I didn't get the first or second pick, so no Simmons. Oh well at least I get LeBron, it seems the Sixers also do in career mode.

Old 02-16-2016, 08:58 PM   #2549
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Trial and error really, as I am sure you've come across for some reason when you do it the whole way round it rises to one side as it goes...so just had to tweak it with two or three different layers to get it look ok. Though it still isn't matched up the whole way round, it looks fine with the black trim.

I got to point I gave up and just said screw to stop on front just a tad and back and leave an opening. Wish could get it to work the way want it to. Oh well. Pretty good for first installment.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:25 AM   #2550
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Sixers rebrand in second season (not that they need one), where despite simming/tanking for a whole season and having the worst record I didn't get the first or second pick, so no Simmons. Oh well at least I get LeBron, it seems the Sixers also do in career mode.

I like this better than what they have now tbh. Are you on XB1?
Old 02-17-2016, 09:12 AM   #2551
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crea8vity
I like this better than what they have now tbh. Are you on XB1?
Yeah on Xbox, name is Matty lll (those are Ls rather than Is)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 08:18 PM   #2552
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Super noob question... is there a way to delete a logo once I've uploaded it? It keeps saying my logo has been successfully deleted but it won't disappear and now I can't upload my new logos.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »