Home

Old 02-08-2016, 11:34 AM   #137
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

I would like to see more rebounds tipped and bobbled around when multiple guys are trying to get the rebound.

Same goes with passes. If you're passing to a guy who's crowded by a defender, the pass should be bobbled/hit the floor more often.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:18 AM   #138
Rookie

My Career:

Advice on rotations, coaching changes, trades, etc.

More connections and off court interactions

I'd actually like to see more meaningful cutscenes, on court and off.

Instead of starting off as a rookie for the umpteenth time, how about we start as a 5 or 6 year veteran since My Career has been around for that long. This is how it would work. Your player is working his way back from a injury which would explain the low rating start off and minutes restriction. Also, you would be in a contract year with the chance to cash in big. Play well and show everybody that a injury won't hold you down and bounce back like Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook and prove that you are worth every penny.

Last edited by 804Scoe; 02-09-2016 at 07:21 AM.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:07 PM   #139
Rookie

I don't know if it's just me or does anyone else's player in my career not get taken out the game when their in foul trouble

Also the ability to have more realistic collisions in the game when driving in the paint or when I'm taking a pill up jumper and someone comes from behind and tries to block it and hits me but nothing happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2016, 02:41 PM   #140
Banned

Change play now to a rating system and not this 3 tier crap. Also allow for people to choose what difficulty level. Basically just do what The Show does. Better stat tracking. There is virtually nothing except for record. Get rid of the DeMita cat loving fiasco; and hire people to improve the game.

Old 02-13-2016, 06:11 PM   #141
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I want to be able to pick who I want in the dunk contest and 3pt contest. Takes a long time to edit ratings to get people in there that you want in there. Shouldn't have to do all that. Just let us choose who we want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 06:46 PM   #142
Rookie

[quote=Crunky;2047714776]Nba 2k17 The Little Things Wishlist Pt2

3. When a player subs out of the game they should put their warm up clothes]

It's in nba live I don't see why 2k hasn't done it yet

Old 02-14-2016, 07:44 PM   #143
Rookie

Khaos_Kiwi's Arena

We need to be able to have more influence over GM and Coach decisions in MyCareer since the A.I is incapable of making the right decisions themselves. I know this may not seem the most "realistic" thing to have - but it would give the option for those who like to have a bit more control.

For example, I decided to re-sign with the Pacers in my rookie year and instead of signing a 3/4 to replace Solomon Hill, the team also signed Tony Wroten to a multi-year deal.

Also, having influence over the rotations (once made a starter) would allow me to play PG at the 4 more etc.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:01 AM   #144
Rookie

I think they should let you call an inbounds play during a timeout. The cpu always throw the ball in as soon as they get the ball from the refs resulting in a terrible shot by the AI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »