Home

Old 02-23-2016, 09:39 PM   #145
Banned

Orlandosimgamer35's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

THE BIGGEST THING THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED IS OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE TEAMMATE AI!!!

ITS THE REASON HOF IS ALMOST UNPLAYABLE.
I SHOULDNT HAVE TO CONTROL ALL 5 PLAYERS FOR THE FULL 24 SECONDS JUST TO GET A STOP DEFENSIVELY.
IF THE OPPONENT AI IS CAPABLE OF STAYING IN FRONT OF THEIR MAN WHY CANT MY TEAMMATES? THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THE SLIDERS EQUAL. NOW I HAVE TO PUT MY ON BALL DEFENSE UP AND IT MAKES MY TEAM OP...

IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME TO HAVE TEAMMATES THAT CANT DO ANYTHING. I MEAN THEIR PROS. EVEN ON HOF THE SIXERS SHOULD STILL STRUGGLE TO WIN AGAINST ME
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2016, 09:41 PM   #146
Banned

MORE DRIVING CONTACT ANIMATIONS.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:48 PM   #147
Banned

SHOULDNT THE DUNK PACKAGES BE JUST LIKE THE LAYUP PACKAGES? I DONT REALLY DO THE SAME DUNK 10 DIFFERENT WAYS. THATS UNREALISTIC MAYBE HAVE 5-10 DIFFERENT DUNKS WITH 3 VARIATIONS EACH WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE TO ME
Old 02-23-2016, 10:19 PM   #148
Banned

WISports's Arena

The devs always come in here every year once the game is already done, pimping he game. And that's great. I appreciate that.

But I wish they'd come around while they're making the game, getting ideas/thoughts from us.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:53 AM   #149
Pro

Make players more aware of 3 point line. Way too many toe on the line 2's this year.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:23 AM   #150
Pro

I have a wish that Park becomes more realistic impresionation of streetball rather than arcadish style. I mean why the ball have fire trails lol like i play NBA Jam i mean seriously Park feels like it's made for 12yr olds to craft their skills. Back on 2k15 i played park only few times because rate of 3pt shots from higher skilled players was insane, i mean every single shot was fire.

Another thing is Park environment, giant aquariums, skyscrapers rooftops are soo cheesy. When i first heard about idea of myPark i was thinking Rucker Park, Venice Beach style of courts, you know the urban feeling of streetball without some cheesy uneneccesary stuff.

I don't like these myPark specific dunk animations that are overly unrealistic, what's next ? two time between legs or 720 ? Just make it like the basic game just set up in urban playgrounds, no need for players to jump over defenders while in mid-air putting ball through legs and then finishing it up while whole screen is vibrating trying to tell me how that dunk was soo damn nasty.

Just keep it simple 2K for god's sake, concentrate just on basketball simulation, trying to do too much always ends up with disappointing in many other aspects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Old 02-24-2016, 08:32 PM   #151
Rookie

Im not reading all these pages but if it hasn't been said before, I'll say this games definitely needs a 2k11 crew mode. Pro am doesn't have roster spots. Team stat tracking within the team(not as detailed as crew mode from 2k11).
There's no commentary during pro am matches, the overall leaderboard for pro am is pathetic. It needs more details that stat track your all your stats from total points, ppg assists rebounds, blocks steals efficiency, turnovers...all that good stuff. The way its set up right now pro am is a bare bones project that barely gets the job done. Pro am was suppose to appease to the old crew heads and it missed its mark. We don't even get reputation points for playing pro am...we need to have crew mode back or pro am arena with rep...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2016, 08:37 PM   #152
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
The devs always come in here every year once the game is already done, pimping he game. And that's great. I appreciate that.

But I wish they'd come around while they're making the game, getting ideas/thoughts from us.
You mean like creating a thread asking us what we want to see in MyGM/MyLeague/MYLO for 2K17 right after 2K16 is released? And also how do you know they aren't reading the threads we create ourselves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »