Home

Old 02-25-2016, 11:50 AM   #153
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

1. Year to Year Saves ( I hope its coming in 2k17 because of the save as feature in My League)

2. Update rosters while in active My League ( This would be awesome because I know the majority of people restart or create a new one once a updated roster is released)

3. Adjust created player features hair/face etc while in My League.

4. Update created player hairstyles some look okay even though shiny while on court. But others leave me thinking how did this pass on a game that looks so stunning like the buzz cut!

5. Ability to watch the game from the bench with your locked player! Would like to know why when I come back in the game and I'm down by 20.
Old 02-25-2016, 03:06 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 4

I want body sliders. It's disheartening not being able to make a Shaq bodied center.
Old 02-25-2016, 11:36 PM   #155
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

The creation tools for Pro Am uniforms made availble for MyPark clothing. Ability to upload images and make your own shorts, socks, and tops.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 12:27 AM   #156
MVP

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandosimgamer35
THE BIGGEST THING THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED IS OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE TEAMMATE AI!!!

ITS THE REASON HOF IS ALMOST UNPLAYABLE.
I SHOULDNT HAVE TO CONTROL ALL 5 PLAYERS FOR THE FULL 24 SECONDS JUST TO GET A STOP DEFENSIVELY.
IF THE OPPONENT AI IS CAPABLE OF STAYING IN FRONT OF THEIR MAN WHY CANT MY TEAMMATES? THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THE SLIDERS EQUAL. NOW I HAVE TO PUT MY ON BALL DEFENSE UP AND IT MAKES MY TEAM OP...

IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME TO HAVE TEAMMATES THAT CANT DO ANYTHING. I MEAN THEIR PROS. EVEN ON HOF THE SIXERS SHOULD STILL STRUGGLE TO WIN AGAINST ME
Lay off the caps.

Xbox sim roster details

My YouTube channel
XBL: Smirkin Dirk
Old 02-26-2016, 04:00 AM   #157
Pro

Euroleague jerseys finally!!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2016, 06:20 PM   #158
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The creation tools for Pro Am uniforms made availble for MyPark clothing. Ability to upload images and make your own shorts, socks, and tops.

SUCH A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!

Old 02-26-2016, 06:48 PM   #159
Pro

NBA 2k17 Wishlist

MYPARK
-Real life appearances on the park(no fishes tanks theme parks etc). Instead of themes I think they should make it like cities based themes. Like New York should have a Rucker park type thing with subways and graffiti on walls. Chicago can have like a Jordan theme to the park. Or you can just go back to basic parks like 2k15

-I would love a indoor park, it's the rec gym and etc, but it's a park, go to 21, etc. just like the park, same rules, etc.

-Customization would bring park to another level. Customization just like Pro-Am. You design your own clothes you get to choose what type clothes you want like Jerseys, Short sleeve shirt, long sleeve shirt, tank tops, etc. that would take pressure of 2k of adding new content for Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.

PROAM
-Give it a roster with the maximum of 10 players. Personal you can only belong to 3 teams.

-better leaderboards and more stats!

- Give scouting reports like you do in online matches, for example this team takes more 3s than 2s

-Add a playbook and practice mode to practice plays, you can create the plays

GAMEPLAY
-Find a way to cut the speed boost

-Make defense better sometimes defense drags you in certain directions

-Cut the left,right cheese. If you do more than 1 stepback while you have the ball you should automatically miss, nobody in real life does more than 1 stepback.

-Defense need improvement. Need to be able to play more physical defense. At the park I can guard you close full court and if you go out of bounds that on you, but in ProAm and Play Now if I play defense like that it's a foul

Old 02-27-2016, 12:11 AM   #160
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakstarter
Im not reading all these pages but if it hasn't been said before, I'll say this games definitely needs a 2k11 crew mode. Pro am doesn't have roster spots. Team stat tracking within the team(not as detailed as crew mode from 2k11).

There's no commentary during pro am matches, the overall leaderboard for pro am is pathetic. It needs more details that stat track your all your stats from total points, ppg assists rebounds, blocks steals efficiency, turnovers...all that good stuff. The way its set up right now pro am is a bare bones project that barely gets the job done. Pro am was suppose to appease to the old crew heads and it missed its mark. We don't even get reputation points for playing pro am...we need to have crew mode back or pro am arena with rep...

Agree 100%. Just need to go back to 2K11 and use that setup. I loved the rosters. Added another level of strategy. Now that the hackers are gone. It would be lovely.

I was hyped in the beginning hearing about Pro-Am but I only played about 3 Pro-Am games for the entire 2K16. It's just too boring. And honestly, the main thing is no commentary.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »