Home

Old 03-11-2016, 06:56 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

I just have a suggestion, can we separate wishlist by topics. That way they are easier for developers and people to see.

For example, one thread would be NBA 2k17 Wishlist for Gameplay, another would be Nba 2k17 Wishlist MY team, ...My career and so on.

Then we could have wishlist for miscellaneous topics that don't fall under these categories.

OR just to be simple, one for gameplay and then another for everything else.

Great thread but just a suggestion on my part.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:01 PM   #194
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace19
I just have a suggestion, can we separate wishlist by topics. That way they are easier for developers and people to see.

For example, one thread would be NBA 2k17 Wishlist for Gameplay, another would be Nba 2k17 Wishlist MY team, ...My career and so on.

Then we could have wishlist for miscellaneous topics that don't fall under these categories.

I just wrote the above post just to make it easier for 2K developers who work on a particular part of the game and also just for us fans who have different interest in particular modes.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #195
Rookie

Disregard my last two post didn't realize they are actually more wishlist threads and they are separated by topic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2016, 02:59 AM   #196
Banned

WISports's Arena

Still can't believe this isn't a stickied thread yet.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:40 AM   #197
Rookie

FutureFame's Arena

Better driving ability for pgs!
Old 03-12-2016, 04:03 AM   #198
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace19

There is one for MyLeague/MyGM, and everything else is in this one thread. Weird. That thread was started by 2K devs.

Lähetetty minun LG-H440n laitteesta Tapatalkilla

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs
Old 03-12-2016, 03:15 PM   #199
Pro

1. MyCourt expanded allow for 5v0 if we wanted... my squad and I wanted to be able to design and run plays together.
2. Make RTTF scored differently... The concept is great but at the moment it encourages us to go as fast as possible and to play as unrealistic as possible to get the most of everything.
3. EARN BADGES ONLINE FOR ONLINE PLAY! Can't be said enough.
4. Badges should have levels that matter, because right now everyone probably has all gold badges. So why not set it up to be in increments? 25,50, 100 of whatever gives you the bronze, silver, then gold. Don't make them too easy for important badges such as Deadeye, make them difficult so that player stands out.
5. Shootaround and Horse basket in MyPark
Old 03-12-2016, 03:23 PM   #200
Rookie

1.This might be hard for them to do but if they could just test out every dribble animation to make sure none of them are too cheesy or overpowered. If it can't be done at the release of the game, then maybe if there is a way to nerf overpowered dribble moves through a update not necessarily a patch. Sorta like what they did with shooting this year.

If it is too hard then a patch would do.

I feel like if they could do this with not just dribble moves but any animation that is overpowered.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »