Home

NBA 2k17 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2016, 02:31 PM   #321
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunky
For 2k to grow they need expand their market to all of the gaming community. This isn't all about hardcore gamers like you and myself this is about more casual gamers. Progressive hair and beard growth can attract the GTA community including the SIMS community to purchase the game even if they aren't huge basketball fans. Think Big Picture Bro
People like you mentioned are reason why game is dumbed down like it is now. We don't need more 'sims' guys that complain to 2K on twitter how they can't make contested three with Blake Griffin and why the hell they can't posterize whole team with LaVine.

Conclusion: 2K should remain sim basketball, everyone who feels it's too hard either lower difficulty or buy perrenial EA basketball titles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 06:48 PM   #322
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

ability edit/change player facial & regular hair throughout the season in chise
Old 04-13-2016, 06:49 PM   #323
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
People like you mentioned are reason why game is dumbed down like it is now. We don't need more 'sims' guys that complain to 2K on twitter how they can't make contested three with Blake Griffin and why the hell they can't posterize whole team with LaVine.

Conclusion: 2K should remain sim basketball, everyone who feels it's too hard either lower difficulty or buy perrenial EA basketball titles.

#Simsnation
Old 04-13-2016, 09:57 PM   #324
MVP

OVR: 11

I really hope for classics teams they retain the presentation with shaq and ernie

I don't see why they cut that portion out when playing as a legends team, if anything would be great if they included discussion about some of the historical players

Not sure about licensing or whatever but a lot of these players have audio clips from interviews out there.. I'm sure theres enough for 2k to even have halftime interviews with some of them like they do with current stars
Old 04-14-2016, 12:57 AM   #325
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

I've wanted a full coach edit suite within the roster edit mode for the longest time:
-A full featured Create a Coach mode
-Full coach edit for existing coaches
-Free Agent pool for coaches/staff
-More detailed attributes/badges for staff, I want to feel the difference between giving my team to Gregg Popovich as opposed to Fred Hoiberg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2016, 12:23 PM   #326
MVP

OVR: 1

1. Mycareer Interactive Trophy Presentation make it so we can control our player and walk to the podium to get the trophy, walk around the arena floor celebrating with the trophy, highfiving and chest bumping teammates, standing on top of scoring table pumping up the crowd. When you've played an entire league season you deserve more than a 5 minute cut scene to end your season

3. We need better representation of players that position their bodies in angles, maneuvering their bodies through tight windows in traffic like kyrie irving and james harden. Maybe utilize what Fifa has with precision control modifiers

4. In Mycareer mode there should be an isolation button that we can use while on defense for situations when we don't want any help and when we want our teammates to just stay on their man

5. Make it rare but possible to bait the offensive player into a offensive foul by using the flop button. If abused in game you could recieve fines in your MyGM and Mycareer. Implementing this idea will add a new element to gameplay

6. The little things players crashing into the padding under the basket (Might Be In Game)

7. Have the players in the rising stars challenge game wear their respective team jerseys during all star weekend instead of the black and white jerseys in the game

Last edited by Crunky; 09-12-2016 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-14-2016, 02:14 PM   #327
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senator
I've wanted a full coach edit suite within the roster edit mode for the longest time:
-A full featured Create a Coach mode
-Full coach edit for existing coaches
-Free Agent pool for coaches/staff
-More detailed attributes/badges for staff, I want to feel the difference between giving my team to Gregg Popovich as opposed to Fred Hoiberg

I posted this in another thread but yeah, coaches need a ton of attention. The whole signing staff process just doesn't really feel that great and my biggest thing preventing me from starting another league is not being able to hire Thibs.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:22 PM   #328
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I like 2ks direction with presenation. However I would like to see more stat banners and overlays. Like when a player is at the free throw line or any stop in play. Between quarters, return to playing the NBA on 2K theme that we had before while showing highlights. The music is cool but it feels out of place. Finally, have a more "barebones" presentation package. I'm thinking more like past 2ks. Then bring out Kenny Shaq and the crew for big holiday/playoff games. Same with the sit down (when they work...) player and coach interviews.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »