Home

NBA 2k17 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2016, 09:55 AM   #489
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

PROAM-
: you guys should make it like college hoops and let us warm up before games. During the warm ups we should be able to change our shots if we don't like them. Aleast 1-3 minutes

: we can't see other people custom shoes , every shoe appears as team color

: let us have alternate jerseys

: make it like play now or play online, let us choose our team jerseys , I ran into alot of teams wearing same color jerseys as me

: PLEASE BRING COMMENTARY

: Please fix the leaderboards, make it like in mycareer where we can see every stat

: ProAm needs a team roster bad! Making a team roster of 15 people. A team roster would also allow us to see our team stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2016, 12:09 AM   #490
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

The ability to edit names, faces, heights, and weights of head coaches and assistant coaches. Also make it where the owners' and other top brass' names can be edited as well.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:11 AM   #491
Pro

It'd be nice in mycareer when you're down by 1,2 or 3 with only a couple seconds left that my cpu teammate would actually wait a moment before passing it. That way you might actually be able to get open and get a shot at the win. Especially since you don't get the chance to move around before the inbounds because you're coming out of a cutscene.

Now it's usually: cutscene, transition to game camera, inbound while transition is still going, game over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2016, 05:06 PM   #492
Rookie

I AGREE!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
The ability to edit names, faces, heights, and weights of head coaches and assistant coaches. Also make it where the owners' and other top brass' names can be edited as well.
'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" - Kevin Durant.......................... Los Angeles Clippers: San Francisco 49ers: New York Yankees: New Jersey Devils: New Jersey Nets (until they moved to Brooklyn): Temple University:
Old 05-16-2016, 05:46 PM   #493
Rookie

If there is an offline mode for myplayer (MyCareer) and an online mode (for those who prefer online, like myself). I'd love to see something like NBA live's summer circuit. Where we progress our player playing online agaisnt cpu or other players and unlocking stuff (attribute points or customization):

Old 05-16-2016, 10:52 PM   #494
MVP

OVR: 1

Fade out in game scene shots on guaranteed game winning shots just like the replays but this is live in game. The camera angle will pan out as soon as you hit the game winning shot with a perfect green release, giving you that wide-angle floor shot once you hit the perfect green release, maybe add a little slow motion effect to this idea aswell. Have the camera zoom in a little on that wide-angle floor shot to get the smooth release point and the ball leaving the players hand too. Another idea is zoom in game scene shots when a play results from a guaranteed layup/dunk from a fastbreak. The camera will zoom in on the moment, I don't suggest adding slow motion effect to this because it could be a little cheesy.

Last edited by Crunky; 05-16-2016 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-17-2016, 02:26 AM   #495
Banned

OVR: 6

Coaches in MYGM need a more detailed player card so you can see their record and what position they held before you try to hire them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2016, 05:32 PM   #496
MVP

OVR: 1

NBA Shrine or Trophy room, a place to showcase our winnings, achievements etc. Where we can create our own home customized by us for our team. Using our snapshots to create posters, a photo history wall of our seasons, have a computer where we can watch 2ktube a knockoff of youtube that has all our game highlights saved on it, then you have your twitter where we can communicate with other players,fans and the media.

Last edited by Crunky; 05-17-2016 at 05:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »