Home

NBA 2k17 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2016, 03:45 PM   #521
Banned

Orlandosimgamer35's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

The contact when attacking the basket needs to be fixed in 17.. Correct me if Im wrong bur I think its because there is no momentum from running speed when driving pass defenders. To often am I running full speed on the break with guys like LBJ, KD, etc. just to have a defender stop me from getting to the basket with a cheesy animation. There are a couple of outcomes to this type of play in real life and none of them involve the player being stopped by 1 defender unless its a foul. There may be a hard foul(wrap up), A contest at the basket, The defender may try to take a charge, Or depending on who it is (lets say LBJ & Lowry) the defender may just try to swipe at the ball as he flys by.. Either way its shouldnt stop me from getting to the paint.. I think that small change could make the gameplay much more fluid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2016, 04:01 PM   #522
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandosimgamer35
The contact when attacking the basket needs to be fixed in 17.. Correct me if Im wrong bur I think its because there is no momentum from running speed when driving pass defenders. To often am I running full speed on the break with guys like LBJ, KD, etc. just to have a defender stop me from getting to the basket with a cheesy animation. There are a couple of outcomes to this type of play in real life and none of them involve the player being stopped by 1 defender unless its a foul. There may be a hard foul(wrap up), A contest at the basket, The defender may try to take a charge, Or depending on who it is (lets say LBJ & Lowry) the defender may just try to swipe at the ball as he flys by.. Either way its shouldnt stop me from getting to the paint.. I think that small change could make the gameplay much more fluid
That's why we need a full physics engine

Lähetetty minun LG-H440n laitteesta Tapatalkilla

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs
Old 05-23-2016, 04:12 PM   #523
Pro

Give ALL the players in the league Ego badges I'm tired of playing. MyGM and having to deal with guys like Lou will or J Crawford constant conplaining about minutes or starting at least take into acou t whether or not there is already a superstar in that position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2016, 04:35 PM   #524
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmagn
That's why we need a full physics engine

Oh no please no physics I think we all remember Jesus Bynum and that game didn't end well with physics.
Old 05-23-2016, 04:39 PM   #525
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunky
Oh no please no physics I think we all remember Jesus Bynum and that game didn't end well with physics.
I'm so new for this game, what do you mean?

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2016, 05:30 PM   #526
MVP

OVR: 1

During Mygm when freeagency period begins certain players, mainly veteran freeagents have personality badges that have an affect on team morale. If your team is a young sqaud without veteran presence team morale will be low, so you'll need to sign or trade for a veteran player with a personality badge of leadership,mentor and lockeroom presence like how the 76ers signed Elton Brand to keep the young players in check.

Leadership Personality Badge - player with leadership personality leads by his work ethic and sometimes let's his game due the talking for him.

Mentor - can be signed by team to help in the development in new potential star player and guide them with skills training and how to handle off court situations like media/press and new found fame.

Locker room presence -To help the team and be a supportive team member for tough losses and during high times after wins.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:29 PM   #527
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmagn
I'm so new for this game, what do you mean?

Sorry for offtopic but every basketball fan must watch this video at least once in his lifetime.

I recommend you watching the whole video rather than skip it to the point. The set up makes it x10 funnier.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:33 PM   #528
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »