Home

NBA 2k17 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2016, 09:23 PM   #537
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

An option for mandatory TV timeouts would be nice. In the NBA, they call timeouts automatically if no one takes one by a certain time in each quarter. 6:00 and 3:00 in every quarter, and also 9:00 in the 2nd and 4th.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:37 AM   #538
Banned

SlyNumb3r1's Arena

Ok.. lets see..

My Wishlist:

MyCareer:

-Please keep Highshool + Colllege Basketball to start ur Career but add more Colleges (Id love to play for North Carolina) and let us Play more Games and give Colleges Alternate Jerseys.

-Pls no more Story Mode.. Give us different Storys/Careers for us Players. I liked the Idea with Connections and Endorsements and Training and that it only works if u actually Play the Games. this Way nobody can Sim 3 Seasons and get several MVPs.

-Bring Draft Combine Back and add Interviews before the Draft so u can give Team a Yes or a No (for example i do not wanna go to the Jazz i tell them and i wont get drafted by them). After u got picked there should be some Stuff over the Summer (Summer League, Connections etc.)

-Adjust The Accesoire Bug.. I Hated this in 2k16.. Socks dissapear, no Long Kompressionpants, Heaband with Logo in the Middle isnt Possible. Also give us the Option for Team Color 1, 2 and even 3 back. I play for atlana and im the only Idiot who rocks Bolt Green Accesoires.

-Make it harder to get a Starting Spot.. or even a Rotation Spot. Let us start in the D-League (if ur picked late or ur in a Deep Team) or if u play Bad u should get Minutes Reduced. I have no problem starting on the Bench even if its a whole Year. if u have a Problem u can demand a Trade. Thats what gets to my Next Point. we should get atleast a 3 Year Rookie Contract. it makes no sense if ur Team drafts u and ur the next thing and they loose u in the Summer.

-Trades are a joke.. when u demand a Trade ur Team shoul get back good pieces! if ur a 99 and demand a Trade it should be a Blockbuster and not just a 99 Superstar fpr a 70 rotation Player. Also if u demand a Trade the Team shouldnt trade u in the next 3 Days.

-Player Delevopement is also Broken.. i noticed im in my 4th Year and Melo is puttin up his best Numbers with 35. Also Guys like Schröder or othe Young Promising Players dont get better at all.. so no one gets better and no one gets worse in 5 years. That way it makes no Sence to stay on a Team thats Rebuilding.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:53 AM   #539
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26

minor emotion boost, more player emotion more T's - the funny thing is if the real nba were like 2K it may be awesome the refs are hardly noticed in 2k LOL - but 2K can add T's to the mix i've been playing a career for 3 years and have seen 2 flagrant fouls and not one Tech. nothing major
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: Rileyfcol
PSN: Doc_Hollladay
Instagram:7_wolfe
Old 05-28-2016, 12:22 PM   #540
MVP

OVR: 1

To make the presentation even more better while the game you're playing is at halftime show a live look of the other games that the CPU are currently playing.
Old 05-28-2016, 12:57 PM   #541
MVP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DjuS-Cfdqgo

Have real life promos air during the start of the playoffs/finals to hype up the event even more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2016, 01:57 PM   #542
MVP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXZIdLM_LTg

Add signature moving ball fake animations to
players such as rondo, paul, rubio, ginobli etc.

Last edited by Crunky; 05-28-2016 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:35 AM   #543
Rookie

Can I fking please get a real defense 3 sec call. Not a 4, 5,6,7 secs. A real fking 3 secs. Come on 2k. DeAndre Jordan chilling in the paint for more than 4 secs. Even though the clip starts at 1:57. He was in the paint at 1:58 just ring chillin.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited by MeloJello; 05-29-2016 at 11:38 AM.
Old 05-29-2016, 12:51 PM   #544
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

Please bring back GM sitdowns. MyCareer GMs are very dumb and do not know how to build a team. Maybe make it so that you have to be a superstar before your GM respects your opinions about roster and coaching changes. Also, tie in owner/GM ownership and leadership styles from MyGM to MyCareer. Maybe the GM doesn't want to let players run the team and it creates tension between my player and the GM.

We need the ability to work the refs in MyCareer. I saw this in a Shakedown video. You pick up a few technical fouls but as your reputation grows you should get more calls on contact plays. Even outside of MyCareer, guys like LeBron, Lowry , CP3, Draymond, Westbrook , Harden should be constantly complaining to the refs on every dead ball.

Another badge that I want to see is one that allows you to shoot after the whistle and get the shooting foul. All players should be able to do it but only the ones with the badge should get the call. Lowry, Westbrook, Harden, Wade, KD, Lou Williams live off this. It could be a counter for defenders that like to spam the reach-in button. Maybe they shouldn't get the call every time but defenders should have to stay disciplined against players that like to draw fouls.

Shot bases need to brought back to MyCareer this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »