Home

NBA 2k17 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2015, 12:57 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

1. I was just thinking of ideas for the weekly wrap up shows which could be random events to add variety
Flight of the Night (dunking)
Play of the Night
Delivery of the Game (assist)
All Star Votes
Team Standings
Conference Standings
League Leaders

2. Post game analysis by animated commentaters should show barely any fans in arena. Just have commentaters discussing basic stuff like what both teams need to work on

3. The little things coaches yelling at players on bench

4. The little things classic Shaq breaking the backboard

5. The little things classic vince carter to have his signature "Its Over" celebration after a big shot or a dunk, the celebration he did during the dunk contest

6. The little things players performing one handed slaps on backboard after a layup or performing a two handed clap on the backboard after a ferocious two handed dunk

8. The little things calling plays in the backcourt your player would walk the ball up the court automatically for you and you have the control to break out of it any moment

9. The little things during the 4th quarter of all star games players start to play serious code it to where players play lockdown d and more defensive pressure

10. Lane Violations make it so you just can't hold the analog up all the time. You have to time your movement at the right time or else you will get called with going into the lane before the shot

11. The little things during the finals show a cutscene of the league commissioner in attendance and have a sit-down interview with him. Could be a voice over and not his real voice

Last edited by Crunky; 09-01-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:32 PM   #50
Rookie

MaddenFan676's Arena

OVR: 0

I want more classis teams in NBA 2K17 specially 05 Spurs. I also want pregame presentation to share a story before starting the game. A good features wishlist is also listed here http://nba2k17game.com/nba-2k17-features-wishlist.html

I felt NBA 2K16 game was made only for PS4 and Xbox One only. The game was not having any features which makes the game worth upgrading for older consoles. I really hope this year they will bring lots of features specially career mode and classic teams for PS3 and Xbox 360.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:11 PM   #51
MVP

1. Create your own family in mycareer and have them appear at games like the curry family

2. For MYGM have a tribute night for the Legends where they are honored pregame and maybe show live footage of their highlights

4. A cool celebration would be after a game winning shot or a dagger on the away teams floor a player would just stand there with his arms crossed and his feet spread apart just nodding his head and staring back and forth with a cocky mug at the crowed while being drowned by boos

5. The little things when a player falls on the floor and the other teams player attempts to help him up he would give that player the cold shoulder and wait for his teammates to help him up instead

6. The little things off ball player putting his two hands in the air or pointing his finger in the air to celebrate for teammate before shot falls or after made shot (MIGHT BE IN GAME)

7. Players who make the assist should sometimes celebrate for example pointing two fingers at their eyes signaling he made eye contact with teammate

8. The little things sometimes referees review if a players foot was on the 3pt line or if a shot was made right before the shot clock had ended to avoid a shot clock violation

Last edited by Crunky; 09-12-2016 at 08:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 12:45 PM   #52
MVP

1. During timeouts have a little camera box on the bottom right part of the screen showing highlights sometimes

2. After halftime show animated commentaters discussing stats and then have it cut to an animated Doris Burke discussing coaches gameplan etc. Just like how a real life broadcast is done in the nba

3. In the shaq/ernie/kenny studio the 2k screen sign in the front of the desk have it cut to highlights in that screen to add more life to the studio

4. Coaches should recieve a sideline warning or a technical for walking outside the coaches box to argue a call with a referee

5. The little things when a player performs a euro step or hop step the defensive player should signal a travel violation animation in protest

6. The little things players lined up away from freethrow line while his teammate shoots freethrows will sometimes orchestrate or direct another teammate where to line-up or to switch with him

7. When a player shoots an airball the opposing crowd needs to chant " Airball.....Airball"

8. Be able to take charges with your hands up

9. The little things prior to an inbound pass from the sideline or baseline players will sometimes gesture a playcall animation ( holding their hands up to form a box or triangle)

10. Have AI use Rolling inbounds pass to save time on the clock

Last edited by Crunky; 04-09-2016 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-21-2015, 02:06 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 0

An AUTO FLIP option for all camera angles specifically the Parametric cam (this is long overdue)

Clean up the excessive player clipping/morphing. I no longer want to see players passing the ball through players bodies, hands morphing through the ball on steal attempts, players dribbling the ball through players bodies, shooting the ball through the backboard, etc... This ruins the integrity & immersion of the game.

Increase CPU AI across the board especially when it comes to protecting the ball. I no longer want to see the the CPU dribbling the ball right in the face of a defender as if he isn't even there. The CPU needs to contextually protect the ball when a defender is close to him.

A better CAP system. Allow us to be able to choose different body types, provide a deeper & more detailed create a face tool, etc...

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 10-21-2015 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-21-2015, 03:03 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 3

jordan rec center enough said
Old 10-29-2015, 12:48 PM   #55
MVP

This idea will give you variables through different scenarios from user controller input.

Lets start off with pregame tipoff a control layout will appear at the bottom right part of the screen giving you the option to play whatever scenario you want pregame for example A- player intros B- national anthem.

Now moving on to the game after your player finishes a layup,dunk or shot the control layout will appear once again at the bottom right part of the screen giving you the option to select many different celebrations like pumping up the crowd, salute, superman pose and many others.

You'll know what each control layout does through the option menu.

Next idea comes after receiving a hard foul option A- confront player, option B- call teammates to help you up and expand on this idea even further.

This next idea comes after recieving a foul call from the referee option A- argue call, option B- talk to ref, option C- staredown ref

For Mycareer games when sitting on the bench after a team made basket you could option A- towel wave, option B- dance and many different celebrations 2kdevs should expand on this even further if they wish. Also after your team makes a run and the other team calls a timeout you could be that first player off the bench to congratulate your teammate option A-high five, option B- chest bump, option X- signature handshakes.

After you win a game and your walking off the court your mycarreer player will be able to
option A- high five fans, option B- sign autographs, option C- throw jersey in crowd,
option X- throw sneakers in crowd

All these ideas give the user tons more control making this a game within a game

Last edited by Crunky; 06-18-2016 at 10:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 08:44 AM   #56
MVP

OVR: 9

2 MUST FOR 2K17 TO BE:

1- No more change to controller mapping
2- Basic In-Game Tutorials

Those 2 is a must for 2k17.
Now all the controller mapping feels great and it's all set there ain't no need to change anything no more.

Year in and out we see 2k changing buttons in controllers and it's even a headache for most addicted 2k heads. (It's not for me but i hear a lot out of the players in my league and around other players, i truly see it as a problem, eventhough i'm ok either way.)

2- Basic In-Game Tutorials; this shouldn't include stuff like teaching Freelance Offense rather it should be basic Intro to basketball game. Simple buttons to do what.

I hope that 2k will stop changing control mapping and build on what we got now which i believe is a perfect set atm with 2k16.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »