Home

Old 08-23-2016, 05:35 PM   #721
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k17 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roarcjw
How can I learn how to play defense in this game? I wish they would bring back the tutorials. Also the passing tools need refining I finding way too many turnovers. I'd like to see the spin buttons returned as well.
Spin works well on the stick if you use it right, and there is a spin layup (double square)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 02:57 AM   #722
Just started!

First of all I'd like to point out that as far as the actual gameplay experience goes, 2k16 was amazing!

So I don't have much to add, but one little thing I'd like to see in the future would be an option to disable the studio/broadcast stuff during the game (+ the not-needed animations during breaks). Maybe it's just me, but I really just want to play the game and not listen to some animated presenters talk about the same stuff from game to game or watch the same player interviews over and over again. Even if you skip those as soon as it's possible, it still annoys you (or at least me ).

And I want to emphasize the possibility to disable that stuff, so those who enjoy that stuff can still keep it going. But honestly, do any of you watch the half-time show or listen to the interviews?
Old 09-19-2016, 04:45 PM   #723
Just started!

Looking for a small forward or power forward for nba 2k17 wanting to join road to finals team if interested message me on Xbox one blackstar054
Old 09-19-2016, 05:26 PM   #724
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Its January. I thought by now they'd fix the Bucks court. It'd be a simple update...just lighten the wood. But nope, nothing. Guess I'll have to add it to the '17 wish list. SMH.

What's annoying is, the Bucks revealed the new court long before the game came out. So it's not like they just unveiled it, and that's why 2K hasn't gotten around to fixing it.
This was my first post in this thread...almost 9 months ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »