Home

Two fouls that need to go....

This is a discussion on Two fouls that need to go.... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2015, 03:50 PM   #25
The Answer

Dmanning2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Two fouls that need to go....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
There needs to be some kind of logic behind these fouls....I'm not pressing anything here

https://vid.me/uKiV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't even think 2k is simulating this and it might just be me overanalyzing but CJ miles is all over your right arm. He doesn't jump straight up either.

KD is definitely getting a superstar call here though (there plenty more shooting animations with more contact that doesn't get called) I think he has like a 96 draw foul attribute.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2015, 04:08 PM   #26
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
There needs to be some kind of logic behind these fouls....I'm not pressing anything here

https://vid.me/uKiV

It's the Pacers...They foul like crazy, but you can't buy a foul with them. Personally, I think their foul tendencies are off.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #27
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Na... Na... Na... I'm going post a video (when I get a chance of other players getting bailed out of bad situations). It's been happening to me since yesterday.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #28
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Two fouls that need to go....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
It's the Pacers...They foul like crazy, but you can't buy a foul with them. Personally, I think their foul tendencies are off.

I think I'd be cool with it if the CPU was doing the defending....but if I take over I think how I am defending should factor in....

Could be I switched over too late?

Just feels cheap.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:20 PM   #29
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Don't mind the fouls but I know how to use them to my advantage since I know how to trigger them most of the time, and I know how to make sure they don't get called on me so much.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:26 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Yep, and Id really hate to see like what happened last year where online people whine enough about shooting being to hard and 2k changed it and ruined it. Not saying the OP is whining, but most of the time when 2k changes something then it ruins the game.

If they can make the change for online only then that's fine if enough people want it, but offline leave it alone, finally there is these type fouls being called at a more realistic rate. Still overall not enough non shooting fouls in the game, but its improved.

Im sure the OP probably understands the game of basketball and knows this already, but that's what the pumpfake is for and your not suppose to bite on it, meaning don't jump at the pump fake.
A lot of times the computer bite on the first fake b4 u can even take control for the cheesy auto foul. Anybody ok with the auto fouls in this game is probably one of those users that pump fake 20xs every possession looking for the bail-out. I'm tired of guys with low stick skills abusing this because they are having a hard time scoring.
Old 10-22-2015, 05:21 PM   #31
Banned

I don't get why the worse the play and attempt is, the more one gets rewarded with a foul call.

It seems 2k likes to just bail people out when they are losing or aren't very good.

Yet if you set up a GOOD play off good movement and tactics, you can have superman come flying in and cleanly block your attempt.

Foul logic is easily one of the least sim aspects of 2k

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2015, 07:17 PM   #32
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
The auto foul on pump fake pisses me off bc Id rather drive by the guy in the air but get forced to shoot free throws
This. 5000 times, this. I'd much rather the defender go flying off 3 feet by me so that he can't "quick land" and still stop me from driving.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »