Home

Offensive rebounding AI rebroken...again?

This is a discussion on Offensive rebounding AI rebroken...again? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 10:10 AM   #17
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Offensive rebounding AI rebroken...again?

I noticed this the first game I played Thursday night... 6 minute quarter game with Cavs and 1 offensive rebound. Plus the no kick out issue so yes, there are issues with rebounding once again.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:35 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I noticed it but it didn't really bother me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2015, 10:42 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
I noticed this the first game I played Thursday night... 6 minute quarter game with Cavs and 1 offensive rebound. Plus the no kick out issue so yes, there are issues with rebounding once again.

The no kick outs of 2k15 were fixed via patch...it makes no sense the problem is back now.

For me, it is a game killer. Essentially it is one and done basketball...no second chance...no having to defend the CPU more than one possession...knowing everyone goes back up means all I need to do is slide my bigs over for the block.

All of this was stated in 2K15...i sold my copy of it based on this issue.

Bought it again once it was patched. I really cannot believe they have released 2K16 with the same issue as 2K15 pre patch. It severely kills the flow of the game.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:04 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
The no kick outs of 2k15 were fixed via patch...it makes no sense the problem is back now.

For me, it is a game killer. Essentially it is one and done basketball...no second chance...no having to defend the CPU more than one possession...knowing everyone goes back up means all I need to do is slide my bigs over for the block.

All of this was stated in 2K15...i sold my copy of it based on this issue.

Bought it again once it was patched. I really cannot believe they have released 2K16 with the same issue as 2K15 pre patch. It severely kills the flow of the game.

Played two games last night, 8 minute quarters, and I saw at least 3 kick outs from offensive rebounds in each game. I haven't messed around with the sliders at all (last night was the first time I've played the game once it fully loaded after downloading it to the PS4 directly and letting the whole game load completely). I was actually thinking it was more like last year post-patch but I guess I'll keep an eye on it as I play more.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:12 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyHay822
Played two games last night, 8 minute quarters, and I saw at least 3 kick outs from offensive rebounds in each game. I haven't messed around with the sliders at all (last night was the first time I've played the game once it fully loaded after downloading it to the PS4 directly and letting the whole game load completely). I was actually thinking it was more like last year post-patch but I guess I'll keep an eye on it as I play more.
Please do man. Videos if possible.

It may be a PC problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 11:13 AM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
What system are you on Altimus?
Old 09-28-2015, 11:35 AM   #23
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I 0 layed several games over the weekend, both Superstar and Allstar, Sim settings, default sliders, and didn't see any kickouts. These were full on 48 minute games as well.

It got to the point where I'd know, whoever got the board, they were going up with it. Had Norris Cole grab a rebound amongst the trees, which was issue enough, but he went up with it. MOST of the offensive rebounds I've seen have been as glitchy/cheesy as hell. Walt, I know you've seen a few of them that I shared that should NEVER happen.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:43 AM   #24
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

This used to drive me insane last game. They're kicking it out on PS4 (AS/Sim)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »