Home

Gaping Holes in NBA 2K16 (Online Related)

This is a discussion on Gaping Holes in NBA 2K16 (Online Related) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 05:29 PM   #17
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gaping Holes in NBA 2K16 (Online Related)

The pot calls the kettle black. That's just childish.

Anyways, the online was only a problem to me on the first two days with the myPlayer Store. Can't imagine it on Tuesday when it gets released to the public officially, unless it's already good.
Old 09-28-2015, 06:17 PM   #18
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
Wrong again, I was a Flyer first, played my first 20-25 games repping them, then we switched to Sunset Beach and we're 25-30 games deep there. I guess you missed that part in my first post, but I digress...

I mean, you can post your screenshot if that will make you feel better, but you have to notice that there aren't that many riding with you on this one family.

Pro-Am is junk right now, we can agree on that. And I haven't even been able to GET into a game, so you're doing better than me there. Even if it does take a couple of weeks to get fixed. That's fine, you'll live, go outside and enjoy life, it's wonderful.

But again, I haven't seen any black screen, and or players roaming on the court, if I do, I'll let you know. Perhaps your internet connection has something to do with it? Who knows? Mine isn't the greatest, but my games have been the best online has ever been, that's MY personal experience, I'm not saying you're lying, I just haven't seen any of the issues you're seeing. I hope not to. I have yet to play an offline game this year.

Either way, this game is FAR from broken. Just some minor tweaks that seem like they could/should be fixed relatively quickly and easily. Good luck my guy.
Ya'll switched to Sunset Beach and didn't tell me? 😑

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 09-28-2015, 06:46 PM   #19
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSpiritHunterX
The pot calls the kettle black. That's just childish.

Anyways, the online was only a problem to me on the first two days with the myPlayer Store. Can't imagine it on Tuesday when it gets released to the public officially, unless it's already good.

Hmmm.. The pot calls the kettle black, I'll need to start using comments like "but I digress" and "you'll live, go outside, enjoy life, it's wonderful!" For that to apply. And everything we do on OS is childish kid, it is by nature a childish thing.
Sooooo... I think the pot could call the kettle wtf it wants, childishness welcome 0.o
Goml
Bk

It's fun! Don't worry, you'll get it! Keep at it!

NBA 2K16 is broken
Coffee_RoCK
The Next Level
PS4
Old 09-28-2015, 07:16 PM   #20
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
Hmmm.. The pot calls the kettle black, I'll need to start using comments like "but I digress" and "you'll live, go outside, enjoy life, it's wonderful!" For that to apply. And everything we do on OS is childish kid, it is by nature a childish thing.
Sooooo... I think the pot could call the kettle wtf it wants, childishness welcome 0.o
Goml
Bk

It's fun! Don't worry, you'll get it! Keep at it!

NBA 2K16 is broken

Yea, I don't think using "goml" or "bk" justifies your points. Honestly though, seriously though.

It's just a game, isn't it? I'm enjoying my game. I think you should too. I mean it's either that or "go outside and enjoy life because it's wonderful." Meanwhile, we're both arguing on the Internet when we could both be playing some 2K or being outside. But I'm guessing you're playing 2K, I don't blame you. Just saying, enjoy your game man, no matter what you're doing in it. I love 2K, you love 2K. Game's not broken if it's playable! Even if it's not, after all, it's just a game lol

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2015, 02:18 PM   #21
Rookie

I never understand why people dont understand that NBA 2K has a large online community that deserve to be treated with the same respect as the offline gamers. 2K releases a broken online product every year and this is not up for dispute after several years of the same stuff. The online portion of the game will eventually be fixed as always but does anyone really expect 2K's online services to be working 100% on day one? I know i dont.

I for one only play offline to build up my player so i can go online and go to work. The Rec was the one of the best features ever released in an online basketball game so ofcourse most of the old crew gamers were excited for Pro-Am. Now after all of the hype we cannot play the game the way we expected because of typical 2K server issues. Give me a break with the game works for me nonsense. I doesnt work for me and many other online gamers. Its 2015 and 2K is the only company I know that consistently has online gaming issues year in and year out.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »