Home

Stop...NBA 2K16 is the Real Deal

This is a discussion on Stop...NBA 2K16 is the Real Deal within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 02:51 PM   #33
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Stop...NBA 2K16 is the Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
My wife is the best, most wonderful woman that i have ever known. Yet she does some things that annoy the mess out of me sometimes. For me to constantly harp on her flaws, none of which are relationship breakers, would be to ignore all the beautiful things about her. It's foolish of me to expect her to be perfect because there is no such thing as a perfect person and i know i'm not. Im thinking i would rather enjoy the things that i love about her, be patient with her wh3n it comes to her imperfections as those get worked out as she continues to grow as a person. So much better that way.
When your girl goes through your browsing history...
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 09-30-2015, 03:04 PM   #34
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

Even if 2k16 ends up getting ruined by patches or adjustments made in order to "appease the casuals," I will always take comfort in knowing that the 2k devs truly WANT to produce a sim game. They have shown this in their posts as well as in the game itself - 2k16 is a great example of their desire to create a balance, sim game that is absent of exploits or cheese. Even if the devs are forced by their corporate overlords to bend to the will of the casual masses and change it, we will still know that it was not their choice or preference.

Last edited by blues rocker; 09-30-2015 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 03:10 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
I hope they dont change it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 03:14 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0

Games good I just wish the Cavs weren't the ONLY team I play against online they are OP no matter how 'sim awesome' you think you are.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 04:07 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Thread derailed...like I said people just can't stand seeing a good thread..

I don't think the thread would be derailed if it didn't go a bit out of its way to throw shade at those who had some issues with the game. Sure, there are a few complaint threads of dubious quality but there are also some possibly legitimate issues.

If shots are going to be fired, you're pretty much asking for dissenting opinions.

I say that as someone who thinks 2K16 is very good, incredible in many areas, with a few seemingly glaring issues.

Last edited by Sundown; 09-30-2015 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 04:14 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by turrisi2
Can we open the conversation and see if we can get it to 95? Too many people are all or nothing, and that goes for people who want it changed and people who want it to stay the same.

It's opened up the conversation and created dialogue, and that's exactly what we're all here for.

This so much. Some of these threads seem intended to stop conversation rather than further them. I don't think that helps either the game itself or the community to develop the ability to communicate both their praises and complaints with give and take.
Old 09-30-2015, 04:31 PM   #39
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Psychiatric caseworker speaking:

No matter how many times you do things for people, they will always find a way no matter what to bring out the negatives....That's just the way of world never happy and never satisfied....
Old 09-30-2015, 05:31 PM   #40
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

everyone is in the honeymoon phase right now. Eventually all of you that are giving praise will do a 360 in a months time.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »