Home

Difficulty Level

This is a discussion on Difficulty Level within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2015, 04:07 PM   #17
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Difficulty Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
O.K. I listened to the Twitch and what I heard was totally different than SirJam heard.

I heard Da_Czar telling us to play on a lower level to begin with. He was talking about how the windows of opportunity and such are bigger at lower levels so that you can learn.

He suggests playing at a level where you don't feel pressure on every possession.

Nothing he said here conflicts with what he said elsewhere. There is a lot of good general tips on starting to learn this year's game. The stuff talked about at the 30 minute mark is golden.
Oh really? So u didn't hear him say the words " I developed the game and this is what I play on"? After showing that he was on all star. If I need to I will go back and watch it and let u know exactly where it was said. Don't try and discredit me, I've been here a long time and my track record is stellar
Old 10-01-2015, 04:35 PM   #18
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
Oh really? So u didn't hear him say the words " I developed the game and this is what I play on"? After showing that he was on all star. If I need to I will go back and watch it and let u know exactly where it was said. Don't try and discredit me, I've been here a long time and my track record is stellar
Chill sirjam, i dont think he was tryin to discredit you at all. Seemed like he heard something different and was trying to clarify.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:40 PM   #19
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxpinke
Chill sirjam, i dont think he was tryin to discredit you at all. Seemed like he heard something different and was trying to clarify.
U might be right after re reading what he said. But gimme a break I worked all night and hadn't had my coffee yet lol. But Czar did say that he plays on all star and he made the game. It was followed by his patented laugh bc he was talking about dudes that think they have to play on ss or hall of fame.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:43 PM   #20
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
U might be right after re reading what he said. But gimme a break I worked all night and hadn't had my coffee yet lol. But Czar did say that he plays on all star and he made the game. It was followed by his patented laugh bc he was talking about dudes that think they have to play on ss or hall of fame.
Lol i feel you man. Just didnt wanna derail a good thread.

Im on all star as well, was playing SS last year, but I have been getting smacked around on all star so far.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:49 PM   #21
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxpinke
Lol i feel you man. Just didnt wanna derail a good thread.

Im on all star as well, was playing SS last year, but I have been getting smacked around on all star so far.
I feel ss I can win on but like czar said in the video. You find yourself putting so much stress to get a bucket that you resort to cheese type tactics to keep up with CPU. Plus I think the rebounding is favored for the CPU on ss
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #22
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Yes, he said this at about the 7 minute mark. But both ScottOG and he also said elsewhere that the game itself is tuned to SS/Sim. I am not trying to discredit you, only state what I heard. No offence intended in any way.

He was trying to show everyone that it is o.k. to play on any level that is a challenge for you and not to be tied to SS or HoF.

Quote:
I feel ss I can win on but like czar said in the video. You find yourself putting so much stress to get a bucket that you resort to cheese type tactics to keep up with CPU. Plus I think the rebounding is favored for the CPU on ss
Exactly what Da_Czar was saying... you nail it on the head with the bolded part. Well said.

I apologize if you believed I was attacking your veracity or character, that is something I never do anywhere.

Just a fyi: I'm a she, not that it matters in this forum or game.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:43 PM   #23
MVP

sirjam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
Yes, he said this at about the 7 minute mark. But both ScottOG and he also said elsewhere that the game itself is tuned to SS/Sim. I am not trying to discredit you, only state what I heard. No offence intended in any way.

He was trying to show everyone that it is o.k. to play on any level that is a challenge for you and not to be tied to SS or HoF.

Exactly what Da_Czar was saying... you nail it on the head with the bolded part. Well said.

I apologize if you believed I was attacking your veracity or character, that is something I never do anywhere.

Just a fyi: I'm a she, not that it matters in this forum or game.
No need to apologize. Although I appreciate it, that's what makes this the best forums. Adults can work things out and not jab at each other. As I said I hadn't had my coffee yet so I apologize as well. Btw I think it's awesome your a female and play this game.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:00 PM   #24
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

So all star then?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »