Home

Old 10-02-2015, 08:00 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
MyGM

I prefer playing MyGM to MyLeague but I feel I might need to switch to MyLeague because of several issues I encountered. I was wondering whether it is the same in MyLeague and whether or not some people have found a workaround for my problems:

1. Earning XP you can select pitches again for players, staff and other GM's. I have not found an option to use my pitches on GM's. There is no textbox or anything when dealing with them that allows you to use them.

2. The no name coaches you can employ tend to not really bring any consistent gameplan with them, even though they have high ratings in Offense and Defense. Is that normal? Can you adjust the tendencies or their preferences in MyLeague?

3. The offensive flow is set to default (e.g. Triangle, swing etc.) yet if I employ a new coach I do not know what his default is. How do I find that out? Is there a way to actually set the halfcourt sets outside the actual game so you don't have to choose your starting one at the beginning of the each game?

4. Players are complaining about broken promises when I clearly kept them. Nikola Mirotic wanted a starting spot. I looked at his numbers and decided he earned it and gave him one in the global gameplan. I deleted all teamspecific gameplans so the minutes and new rotation would be used for all teams. A game later he comes to me and complains that I did not give him the spot I promised him. Jared Sullinger was upset about me not renewing his contract. I promised him I would do it, did so right after talking to him and a week later he calls me out for breaking a promise.

5. Players still want starting roles when their numbers and their rating is anything but starting spot material.

6. I need to delete existing gameplans so that minute and rotation changes from the global gameplan can take effect or I have to set them up again and again manually. Is there a way to have them simply update for specific gameplans from the global gameplan?

7. Now that the coaches actually have tendencies and get displayed in a sort of CAP way, is there a way to edit coaches and their tendencies? Like via the roster editor or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »