Home

Pro-AM needs rosters

This is a discussion on Pro-AM needs rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2015, 03:45 PM   #25
Rookie

TheDominator273's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pro-AM needs rosters

As someone who got the game for this mode, its disappointing that its broken out of the box.

Had to wait for Madden CFM patches and now have to wait for a patch to play the mode I got the game for, I guess thats just the age of gaming we are living in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 04:10 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyadi
i totaly agree, i dont know if your are familiar with Pro Club on fifa serie's but this is exactly how it works . yur buudy make a team then he invite you , you can play with your team and try to go for the Number 1 division or you can play with random just for fun .

you have your own stadium and jersey and after like 5 or 6 win your rank up if you loose too many time you go down !

there is also some cup from time to time and you can go on trophy room and see what you achive.
I love this idea. No i am not familiar with Pro clubs in FiFa but i would like there to be divisions or leagues you could move between in the Pro-AM mode. It would be really cool to maybe have a gold.silver,bronze league for pro am teams. Winning will get you in the upper tiers. I would love that idea as well. Good addition to the thread.
Old 10-02-2015, 05:47 PM   #27
Rookie

yeah it's nice there is 10 division, you start from the bottom and you have 10 match to play to see if you move up down or you stay in the same division.
there is also cups with direct elimination for the loosers , it's very fun to make it to the final's you start to feel the pressure for real .

also it's only team vs team or random vs random !
Old 10-02-2015, 11:31 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
Orrrr, we could be more realistic in this analogy by saying, we're going to build you an awesome, beautiful home, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a den(Play now, Play now online, MyTeam, MyLeague, MyGM, MyPark, MyCareer, Pro-Am), plus ALL the amenities. Check the house on Live street to see the feature rich package that they're lacking.

Oh, your den isn't finished. But the rest of the house is awesome, absolutely awesome. But that den that we sold you on, that you and I both know you don't need, it's not completed yet, we'll finish and it will probably be exactly what we sold it as, it's just a bit more labor intensive than we expected, so you'll just have to live in this awesome home and deal with us working on the part that you don't need for a while. Just give us a bit more time.

I'm sure YOU have the option of 'lauging and paying someone else', I do as well, but I'm gonna stay in this house though, because it's by far the most awesome house I've ever lived in. No comparison. Because contrary to your belief, the product is working. An awesome EXTRA feature of that product is not.

Entitlement gents. We bought a product, it works.
I was promised a den. I want a den. A working den. Who cares if I ever use the den? I was promised a working den. And no official released information about my den? By increasingly accepting 2k as the monopoly on video game basketball we allow 2k to become uncompetitve. You can't just accept this with a clear conscious it's garbage.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:55 AM   #29
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine_Man
Sending out a feeler here to the OS community. The Pro-AM mode is promising but i feel its missing some EXTREMELY important features. Each Pro-AM team needs to have a roster where you can see everyone's stats ( Example: 2k11 ).

Where are the Custom Arenas?
need this bad ! the team gets credit but ppl wanna feel like there on the team !
Old 10-03-2015, 11:56 AM   #30
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine_Man
Sending out a feeler here to the OS community. The Pro-AM mode is promising but i feel its missing some EXTREMELY important features. Each Pro-AM team needs to have a roster where you can see everyone's stats ( Example: 2k11 ).

Where are the Custom Arenas?
need this bad ! the team gets credit but ppl wanna feel like there on the team ! Also they need like weekend/and or monthly tournaments wow this be great

Last edited by Allball76; 10-03-2015 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:58 AM   #31
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
I felt the same at first, but I can see why 2K would have it the way it is so that everyone can have their own team and no one is left out, and also just in case certain teammates are offline or whatever the case might be. Plus everyone is going to want to protect the record/play on the team with the best record, so there's a sense of togetherness there.

But either way, I think rosters and full team stats would have been a lot more fun. Plus, with Pro-am the way it is, anyone can jump in a game on someone's team and totally throw the game without worrying about their own team's record.
thats fine to have your own team but every team should have a roster you can add and take ppl off
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2015, 12:02 PM   #32
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
I DEFINITELY see your point, but I don't think rosters are neccessary, I like the fact that I'm not locked into any team but my own. No waiting for someone to remove someone from the squad to add someone else, resending invites, etc.

Hell, if I find 4 likeminded randoms in the park, we can link up and get down in Pro Am almost instantaneously(in theory). That's freedom that I enjoy, that feels like next gen to me.

If they did something like a filter system of stats for you team where YOU as the owner could remove/filter a min. number of games played with your squad, or remove players altogether and THEN let you take a look at those stats that'd be brilliant.

But hell, at this point I'd just take being able to play in the game mode when I actually want to. Guess that's how they keep us from asking for more! Lol

All in all, Pro-Am has been life altering, and I shudder to think about my life outside of 2K when it's up and running properly.
you should be able to have your own team and be on other teams ! but having a roster is nice so the others feel there really on the team . The rosters just need to be 10 people so who every on is on !

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »