Home

GAMEPLAY PET PEEVES IN 2K16?

This is a discussion on GAMEPLAY PET PEEVES IN 2K16? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2015, 06:19 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: GAMEPLAY PET PEEVES IN 2K16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar777
Also for me, when the opponent runs a bast break on you, and you try to switch to the furthest player to defend the fast break, when you switch to that player there is a massive input/animation lag that prevents you to sprint to match up to where the ball is to play defense, even tho you are clearly ahead of the ball during the break.
THIS. It's a battle against your own controller and team trying to get your guys to TURN AROUND or keep sprinting after the leaker. Want to kill some of my guys watching them slowly job and slide around

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2015, 08:25 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
What are some of your GAMEPLAY pet peeves in 2k16? Please do not post anything cosmetic such as sweat/headbands, etc. One thing I hate is whenever you try to get a post up, all the opponent user has to do is bring a guard to swipe at the ball and your post up man loses the ball 99.9% of the time, really makes it discouraging to play this game to it's full experience by mixing up your touches in the post. They need to do something about this like penalize stupid reach ins for fouls, which doesn't occur at all.
they need to fix the glitches i think its worse than ever before players going through each other really weird animations body parts fusing into each other no defense in the paint specially trying to guard lebron is almost imposible i dont know if its just me but the gameplay feels really messy
Old 10-04-2015, 08:26 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Another thing that drives me INSANE! When you have an open man spotting up to shoot, the cpu makes that player spam cut into the lane as opposed to staying put and spotting up, it's incredibly frustrating. Doing that creates massive spacing issues as well as a bunch of disgusting canned animation, it's atrocious!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2015, 08:29 PM   #12
MVP

I know most games have it & I normally try to ignore it, but there's an EXTREME amount of morphing/player clipping in this game smh. I've had defenders go completely through my body, passes go right through players, players body parts fusing together when playing tight defense, etc... I really hope they can clean some of this up in a patch because it gets pretty bad at times.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:36 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Another thing that drives me INSANE! When you have an open man spotting up to shoot, the cpu makes that player spam cut into the lane as opposed to staying put and spotting up, it's incredibly frustrating. Doing that creates massive spacing issues as well as a bunch of disgusting canned animation, it's atrocious!
Or better yet when they are wide open curling around the top of the key and you pass it to them and they fly backwards towards the half court line and end up being 40 feet out! Players are so dumb sometimes I have no idea why they tried promoting the intelligence so much it's still needing a lot of clean up.

Another peeve I came across is pulling up for a shot. Why's it so damn hard to take one little dribble forward or back to take the desired shot? They end up doing some low success off balance heeve.

These guys are NBA players idc if they miss but they know how to step into a shot cleanly. Why do they strip them of their own abilities. Lack of control

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »