Home

Anyone using 2kview on mypark or pro am.

This is a discussion on Anyone using 2kview on mypark or pro am. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2015, 04:45 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone using 2kview on mypark or pro am.

So I got a response from 2k support. They said auto flip is not available right now for ur camera on mypark...

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2015, 05:54 PM   #10
Banned

I play on 2k and the auto flip works just fine for me so I'm not sure why you got that response from 2k support
Old 10-07-2015, 06:53 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
I play on 2k and the auto flip works just fine for me so I'm not sure why you got that response from 2k support
Me either. This is frustrating. All my friends cams work just fine. And I can't find any help with this issue. It's got a be something simple.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 12:54 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

I've got the same responce from 2k support (my 2k camera auto flip is stuck on "cut", and i cant change it to "spin" ) -

"Hello XXX,

Thank you for contacting 2K Support!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your camera settings in NBA 2K16. As a player of NBA 2K16 myself, I also like to have the auto-spin mode enabled, but as of now it is not available.

Thank you for alerting us about the issue you are experiencing. Because of the work of diligent players like you, we've been able to collect enough information about this issue to notify the development team, and they are currently working toward a solution. Unfortunately, we do not have visibility on their progress here in customer support, and so we don't have a timeline for a fix to be implemented. That said, please follow us on Twitter (@NBA2K), as this is where new info as well as upcoming patches will be announced."
Old 10-08-2015, 09:04 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch 420
I've got the same responce from 2k support (my 2k camera auto flip is stuck on "cut", and i cant change it to "spin" ) -

"Hello XXX,

Thank you for contacting 2K Support!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your camera settings in NBA 2K16. As a player of NBA 2K16 myself, I also like to have the auto-spin mode enabled, but as of now it is not available.

Thank you for alerting us about the issue you are experiencing. Because of the work of diligent players like you, we've been able to collect enough information about this issue to notify the development team, and they are currently working toward a solution. Unfortunately, we do not have visibility on their progress here in customer support, and so we don't have a timeline for a fix to be implemented. That said, please follow us on Twitter (@NBA2K), as this is where new info as well as upcoming patches will be announced."
Yep. That is word for word the response email I received. So sad how their support line doesn't even care either..

Old 10-08-2015, 11:54 AM   #14
Rookie

GradyMac's Arena

I use 2k camera is every mode. The auto flip works fine for me. I even changed it at the begining to cut to see if I liked that better; but I didn't, so I changed it back.

What does your camera setup say wen you go to the settings? Is it disabled, on spin, or cut?
Old 10-08-2015, 01:29 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 8

^ Every other mode, incuding MC and all online modes its set on spin, and all works just fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »