Home

Are 2k Devs still reading this forum?

This is a discussion on Are 2k Devs still reading this forum? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2015, 08:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Are 2k Devs still reading this forum?

I'm just wondering if Beluba is still around.. would be great if they could see some of the issues with cheese plaguing online play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 08:12 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are 2k Devs still reading this forum?

What cheese?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2015, 08:19 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesadams3rd
What cheese?

Go play 2's in the park and you'll see lol.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:19 AM   #4
Rookie

I do a lot actually.

Old 10-05-2015, 08:21 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteCarrollsMom
They are probably reading, but it might be tough to continue when their palms are probably on their faces. The amount of whining is at an all time high, which is hilarious because the game is amazing.

NOTE: You sucking at the game doesn't mean the game sucks. YOU DO. Learn Basketball you whiny ****s.
Who said I suck at the game?

I'm fine with uploading screens and vids, I'm 15-2 in online ranked play using strictly the Jazz and Bucks and various other Tier 2 / Tier 3 teams.. so.. this is based on observation.

I would resort to personal attacking like you, but it's unnecessary. You shouldn't assume everyone who has gripes with the game sucks at it, it's dismissive. This game is a lot of fun, but facing AI is a heck of a lot better than having to go through defending fast break after fast break and bigs sitting inside wide open or pick and roll after pick and roll. How about the fact that you can just turbo down the sides on an inbounds and go unimpeded and score basket after basket? Not sure how you find this type of "sim" fun? I think for their next highlight vid they should show a compilation of all the perfect outlet/hail marry passes that get thrown in a single game and how many of them result in buckets on vicious dunks down the baseline - the EXACT same problems that were existent in 2k15 and made this entire forum stop playing the game.

Take off your rainbow colored glasses.

If you're playing in sim leagues there won't be issues because the people purposely play a certain way to avoid exploiting the game. However, when you play regular ladder you'll see the glaring issues facing the game.

If there are no legitimate complaints, there won't be improvements. Shut your hole.

Last edited by HeavenlyTouch; 10-05-2015 at 08:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 08:43 AM   #6
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorBoi
Go play 2's in the park and you'll see lol.
Don't play 2s then

Mid range isn't cheese, it's just that you're likely going up against 90 rated shooters and a mid is actually higher percentage than a lsyup for them. Plus it's make it take it, so if they hit and you can't score if course you're gonna be frustrated.

The 3s are the best because you have enough time to learn someone's tendencies and knock them off their spot. If someone's hitting from mid, force them to meet your big at the basket by maybe shading towards the baseline so he goes inside. If he's hitting a lot of 3s force him baseline so he's only hurting you for 2 instead of 3.

Essentially, don't play 2s.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:01 AM   #7
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Quote:
I am sorry that you thought I was directing that towards you. I was only making a general statement about the 2k devs reading this forum....because, you know, that was the topic. Relax man.
Sounded like you were directing that towards him. Matter of fact it's obvious you were.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:22 AM   #8
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Quote:
Oh, because I quoted him? Nope. Just a general statement that could have gone into any of the bajillion threads here about people complaining about the game because not everything goes their way, and it had nothing to do with OPs post, and everything to do with the title of the 'devs reading the forums'.

There is definitely cheese online, so I actually agree with the OP. Why would I lie about not directing that towards him? LOL. Bo, stop. Take your meds.
If i say the word "you" and don't specify who then it's assumed i am talking to the op since you're replying to my thread.

However, if either of you had read the TOS then you'd know you're both in clear violation. They don't allow "hey devs" threads and also don't allow trolling, which no matter who you were aiming it at is a violation.

I've gotten upset at duplicate threads several times but I'm attempting to raise awareness of those previous threads instead of putting said poster down.

Your post was unwarranted, period. We're supposed to be a community, not a bunch of bigots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »