Home

NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2015, 08:45 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

add me on psn if you have a ps4, live on west coast and wan to run pro am Psn-crorupt
Old 10-10-2015, 09:04 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurupt_XxX
add me on psn if you have a ps4, live on west coast and wan to run pro am Psn-crorupt
Ill add u tonight im on west also
Old 10-10-2015, 10:58 PM   #75
Rookie

tuck243's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
Yup, it's a shame. There are times you have to guess where you should go, then the play continues. Can't believe we're still having this issue. I remember when they first introduced MyPlayer/MyCareer, we're unable to see the plays on the court, they added that via patch, then it went away again the following year, they had to patch it again. Now this.
I noticed this too, but I think it depends on the coach and system. For example, I originally went to the Hornets. Never really had that problem, but once I went to the Blazers via FA, they seemed to never call plays. I realized it's because of the way Lillard and the Blazers are setup. He does a lot of freestyle within that offense and most of the time folks just pick their spots on the floor. Once I asked for a trade to the Bulls (which I got), I never had this issue unless D. Rose wanted to go 1 on 1. Basically what I'm trying to say is not all teams run plays 24/7. Some teams, players do their own thing sometimes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 09:38 AM   #76
Rookie

Istanbul's Arena

2K must update game to fix too many fastbreak points and points in paint issues.And also turnovers are unrealistic and isnt enough numerically for 48 minutes match.
Old 10-11-2015, 09:51 AM   #77
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istanbul
2K must update game to fix too many fastbreak points and points in paint issues.And also turnovers are unrealistic and isnt enough numerically for 48 minutes match.

I don't think that they're ever going to tune turnovers to be realistic out of the box even on simulation mode. It requires a certain amount of loss of agency that most users can't handle.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:05 AM   #78
Rookie

Istanbul's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I don't think that they're ever going to tune turnovers to be realistic out of the box even on simulation mode. It requires a certain amount of loss of agency that most users can't handle.
Producers should decrease field goals then.Because it happens 90-100 field goal for each team every game.Maybe increasing fouls could help.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:37 AM   #79
Rookie

I SURE HOPE. NORMAN POWELL GETS HIS CYBER FACE AS WELL AS BRANDEN DAWSON, ANZ THEFIX THEO HAIR ISSUES WITH STANLEY JOHNSON, JUSTIN ANDERSON, ANZ CAMERON PAYNE
Old 10-11-2015, 12:16 PM   #80
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

They better get Greg Monroes toenail the right size in this patch. His big toenail is 1/4th an inch too long. I swear this dev team is so lazy. Not buying 2K17 if this isn't remedied.

No in all seriousness, I'm happy pro am is getting fixed for you guys, I'm hoping it also includes a bunch of fixes for MyLeague. Crossing my fingers for a contract/numbers fix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »