Home

NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2015, 12:35 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Maybe he doesn't have a problem with gameplay?

I know i don't, i just want to see the ability to choose sock length in MyCareer patch.

As well as other accessory limitations in MyCareer, but mainly socks.
Tryna tell ME I can't wear longer socks and a pair of shoes other than 2K generics in mycareer because "I don't have a shoe endorsement". 2K is full of $#! + and been so for years. But they wanna be so realistic so bad though.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:50 PM   #50
Rookie

yonly1ME's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagswag21
Tryna tell ME I can't wear longer socks and a pair of shoes other than 2K generics in mycareer because "I don't have a shoe endorsement". 2K is full of $#! + and been so for years. But they wanna be so realistic so bad though.
Lol you can wear name brand sneakers as early as high school. I was wearing Adidas in high school (after the 1st game) and college then switched to Nike without an endorsement once I was in the NBA.

However, I agree with you that the fact we can't change our sock length, wear compression pants or have access to the same accessories as CAPs or NBA sucks. Especially after all the complaints regarding the issue last year.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:52 PM   #51
Just started!

i need them to fix the shoulder sleeve glitch! plus give me back my vc for everything i bought the first weekend of game play! that they then took away from me! the 2k store is tripping i'm not sure if this is their way of getting you buy more vc but damn if i buy it, it's bought and i shouldn't have to buy it again every time i change my shoes,clothes,or court! i own it don't i use my vc for it and now your saying buy it again! i have screen shots where it says equipped but has the price in the background. as i recall when purchase something the price goes away! then you own it and equip it, not equip it and not own it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 12:55 PM   #52
Rookie

I can only assume that anyone that is saying the game isnt broken must be trolling the OS forum. 2K is admitting the ProAM feature does not work but people are still blindly defending the game as if its perfect. If you purchase a car and a small feature like auto raising windows doesnt work but the car still rides perfectly are you not upset?

If i but anything because of features that are marketed to me i expect it to work after the sale has been completed not 4 weeks later. If it doesnt work as promised the company deserves to be criticized. Thats why online reviews exist. To expose a company for shady practices and false advertising. 2K puts a broken basketball game on the market every year but fix it later. The game is good but its always better AFTER they fix the issues each year.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:58 PM   #53
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

No one is debating that pro-am isn't broken, it clearly is, but for the most part the game works relatively well in all other aspects.

We've all known for years how 2K is with their online modes. Online guys should realistically wait a week or two to buy to see if all the online features are working and functioning properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2015, 01:11 PM   #54
Rookie

But that is the mentality that is what drives online gamers crazy. If the game isnt going to work the moment it is available to the public then 2K Sport or Take Two is obligated to release a statement stating so.

To market a feature that is not going to work on day one and not inform your consumers is a money grab and its a dirty practice that they should be called out on. Either Visual Concepts has the WORST QA department in the entire video game industry or they just expect us to put up with a broken product year after year as long as they fix it at some point. Thats been the history to this point. I would be fine with a statement acknowledging certain features are not available on day one but Take Two knows they will lose money if they release a statement saying their product will not be fully featured until weeks later. EA will jump all over this and run a massive smear campaign looking to take them down and also convert gamers.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:32 PM   #55
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saviour
But that is the mentality that is what drives online gamers crazy. If the game isnt going to work the moment it is available to the public then 2K Sport or Take Two is obligated to release a statement stating so.

To market a feature that is not going to work on day one and not inform your consumers is a money grab and its a dirty practice that they should be called out on. Either Visual Concepts has the WORST QA department in the entire video game industry or they just expect us to put up with a broken product year after year as long as they fix it at some point. Thats been the history to this point. I would be fine with a statement acknowledging certain features are not available on day one but Take Two knows they will lose money if they release a statement saying their product will not be fully featured until weeks later. EA will jump all over this and run a massive smear campaign looking to take them down and also convert gamers.
As much as online not working is a bad issue, it seems most people don't care. Either that or it's not a big deal as this game has sold plenty since it's release. I'm not a big 2k or basketball fan, but I know enough to wait if I want to play online. After all these years, if people are hardcore online, they should know to wait. No use in getting all up in arms when it's the same thing year after year. It's terrible and it shouldn't be that way, but that's just the way it is.

As far as EA catching up, they have to worry about figuring out how the out of bounds rules work before they get my money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 02:06 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saviour

Except they, just like us, don't know until day 1 that the servers will/will not work. Because they can't produce the amount of traffic generated to the servers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »