Home

NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2015, 07:42 PM   #65
Rookie

jackzagal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch Coming Soon to Fix Pro-Am Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackonish
I hope that they will address the problem where i am a point guard in MC, and after 6 seconds of the possession i get bad grade for holding the ball too much.

I Call the play, stand on the blue circle and puff, i am holding the ball too much.

Adress the guy in the stand that yells every time, "pass the ball it's taking too much" or what ever. He is like a stalker, he atended all the games since high school, College, home and away nba games... it is creepy to play when you have a stalker.
That has to be the most constantly annoying thing from the game I could find so far, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 08:44 PM   #66
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I hope that they will address the problem where i am a point guard in MC, and after 6 seconds of the possession i get bad grade for holding the ball too much.

I Call the play, stand on the blue circle and puff, i am holding the ball too much.

Adress the guy in the stand that yells every time, "pass the ball it's taking too much" or what ever. He is like a stalker, he atended all the games since high school, College, home and away nba games... it is creepy to play when you have a stalker.
For me, as a center, it's standing on the blue circle, waiting for the play to be set in motion, and...it never does.

The point guard just stands there with the ball ("Move the ball! You're stickin' too much!") until the shot clock reaches 1 or 2.

Dude, I'm on my spot! What do you want me to DO?!

I found that I could force a play to move by getting into position and setting a screen, but that seems more like the play breaking, resetting, and going to the next one in line.

I'm on my spot, waiting for the next step, and it never comes. This happens when player/position-locked in MyLeague and MyGM, too.

It's a shame, given how great the REST of this game is.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:53 AM   #67
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1

I wonder if the pro am leaderboards will be reset with this patch.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:12 PM   #68
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch Being Tested, Releases in 2-3 Weeks

I hope the patch also fixes the bizarre tendency for the game commentary to not talk about any individual player or team when in Play Now when the game is connected online.
Old 10-09-2015, 05:48 PM   #69
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
For me, as a center, it's standing on the blue circle, waiting for the play to be set in motion, and...it never does.

The point guard just stands there with the ball ("Move the ball! You're stickin' too much!") until the shot clock reaches 1 or 2.

Dude, I'm on my spot! What do you want me to DO?!

I found that I could force a play to move by getting into position and setting a screen, but that seems more like the play breaking, resetting, and going to the next one in line.

I'm on my spot, waiting for the next step, and it never comes. This happens when player/position-locked in MyLeague and MyGM, too.

It's a shame, given how great the REST of this game is.
Yup, it's a shame. There are times you have to guess where you should go, then the play continues. Can't believe we're still having this issue. I remember when they first introduced MyPlayer/MyCareer, we're unable to see the plays on the court, they added that via patch, then it went away again the following year, they had to patch it again. Now this.

Last edited by Greene_Flash03; 10-10-2015 at 05:23 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:16 PM   #70
Rookie

Anyone think we'll have 5v5 with our own friends patched in, or will we be forever stuck with just 5 and not able to play against 5 other friends head to head?
Old 10-10-2015, 06:50 AM   #71
Pro

zrohman's Arena

Quote:

Good legitimate issue. Don't worry about sock length lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 08:32 PM   #72
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Everything outside of Pro am works perfect for me. So its not that broken.
they need to reset the leader boards so everyone has an equal chance to get up there.....and reset the rep all the top people has rep boosted in mycourt

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »