Home

Where do we post requests for attribute edits?

This is a discussion on Where do we post requests for attribute edits? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2015, 05:58 PM   #1
Pro

manu1433's Arena

OVR: 0
Where do we post requests for attribute edits?

Just wondering because I've noticed a few funky attributes so far.

For example:

DeMarre Carroll is insanely slow. He is a 56 in speed. That's a mere 4 points higher than the likes of Timofey Mozgov.

A few guys like WCS are pretty overpowered when it comes to speed/lateral quickness.

Did you guys know that WCS higher ratings than Curry in both speed and lateral movement?

WCS is my dude.....watched every single game he's played for the last 3 years. That guy ain't moving side to side like Steph Curry is.

Can he switch off on a point guard and not get roasted? Sure. Is he faster than pretty much every big man in the league? Sure is.

Is he quicker from side to side and faster end to end than most NBA point guards? No.

Speaking of WCS, despite insane speed ratings. His dunk standing dunk rating is below an average center. WCS is one of the most athletic centers in the league. His driving dunk rating is a mere 2 points higher than the average center when I've watched him do things like this to people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRjYRl1veuU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By-P9uHmnbU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2015, 06:21 PM   #2
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

Re: Where do we post requests for attribute edits?

Superstar players are very superior offensively that 2k has no choice but to lower other attributes so their overall doesn't spike. For example, those attributes that most of the MyPlayers have are at 94 (pass perception, help D IQ, On ball D IQ, etc). They will lower it on the superstar players so their overall can decrease. I think 2k needs to balance it out better so that the example above me doesn't happen lol. Maybe that's what the badges are for so that they work as boosts for the superstars and can FEEL like a 99 overall vs a 90-94 overall. There has to be a way to play with the player ratings so that the attributes are more accurate to each player and not just focus on the OFF, DEF, ATH. Rebounding and intangibles (all the iq attributes) seem to be significantly lower for players than they should be.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:27 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Where do we post requests for attribute edits?

I think the thread for attribute changes doesn't start until the regular season starts.

As far as speed goes, I'm not sure what statistics are used for 2k16. Last year I remember Beds changing speeds to what they were measured at for the combine. Curry tested really slow at the combine, but I'm not sure if WCS participated in the athletic testing at the combine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »