Home

NBA 2K16 Error Code CE-34878-0

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Error Code CE-34878-0 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2015, 11:58 AM   #49
Rookie

TheFreshDON's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K16 Error Code CE-34878-0

I reinstalled also. Works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2015, 08:39 PM   #50
Rookie

CMate's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMate
I just purchased this game yesterday and played in all day without any problems. Today however i loaded the game and i get this message.

"An Error has occurred in the following application. (CE-34878-0) NBA 2k16"

The suggested actions mentioned to fix this issue per my PS4 system was of no use as my System and the NBA 2k16 game was already up to date. I've had this game for less than 24 hours and it's completely junk to me right now as it doesn't even load. $65 down the drain. I am so pissed right now.
I too un-installed and re-installed all of my NBA 2k16 files and now it seems to work great. But remember, BEFORE you un-install ANY 2k16 files make sure you first backup all 2k16 files using the "Save Data in Online Storage" mode (Cloud) on your PS4 or some other type of storage device (flash drive) besides the PS4 system itself. Then do the re-install and re-download all of the NBA 2k16 files that you saved to the online storage mode. It works perfectly right now for me and i was even able to keep all of my VC's that i purchased in MyCareer mode.

1.) Go to Settings
2.) Go to Application Saved Data Management
3.) Go to Save Data in Online Storage

Thanks for all of the help from everyone in this thread.

Last edited by CMate; 11-06-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:21 PM   #51
Rookie

Guyamir11's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey CMate, after you re-installed the game, did you update it ?
I re-installed the game, but I turn-off the network before starting the game so the new update will not apply. I turn the network on only when I am not in the main menu.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2015, 01:27 AM   #52
Just started!

Icon8 Re: NBA 2K16 Error Code CE-34878-0

DAMN IT!!!! I got the same error too! and now my game doesnt start at all! i start the game and it crashes at the logo it doesnt even go to the menu of the game! Ive tried to do some solutions ive read on the internet, ive saved my game saves files i INTIALIZE MY PS4 ive reinstall the game and now it cant dowlowad the update patch it stops at 15% and it says cannot download, ive put back the saved files and the ps4 said the game file your trying to open is crashed and cannot be used! AND NOW NOT ONLY I CANT PLAY THE GAME COZ OF NOT DOWLOADING THE PATCH IVE LOST MY PLAYERS ALL VLC AND I LOST GENERALLY EVERYTHING OF MY GAME, Now its just playable only with out internet THAT MEANS NOT PLAYING THE OTHER FEATURES OF THE GAME!!! WHY DAMN IT!! WHY !!!! WHATS THE REASONG OF BYING THE GAMES OR THE CONSOLE IF IT CRASHES
PLS GUYS HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2015, 03:28 AM   #53
MVP

OVR: 9

Eventually i re-installed and it Works now but whichever company responsible for that i don't know what to tell to them. Sony!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-2015, 01:09 PM   #54
Rookie

So any news in this front? Tried to play the game today and of course i got the error. Anyone knows if it will be adressed in the newsest patch, or is my only option to reinstall the game?
Old 11-09-2015, 12:47 AM   #55
Rookie

CMate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pani Athens
DAMN IT!!!! I got the same error too! and now my game doesnt start at all! i start the game and it crashes at the logo it doesnt even go to the menu of the game! Ive tried to do some solutions ive read on the internet, ive saved my game saves files i INTIALIZE MY PS4 ive reinstall the game and now it cant dowlowad the update patch it stops at 15% and it says cannot download, ive put back the saved files and the ps4 said the game file your trying to open is crashed and cannot be used! AND NOW NOT ONLY I CANT PLAY THE GAME COZ OF NOT DOWLOADING THE PATCH IVE LOST MY PLAYERS ALL VLC AND I LOST GENERALLY EVERYTHING OF MY GAME, Now its just playable only with out internet THAT MEANS NOT PLAYING THE OTHER FEATURES OF THE GAME!!! WHY DAMN IT!! WHY !!!! WHATS THE REASONG OF BYING THE GAMES OR THE CONSOLE IF IT CRASHES
PLS GUYS HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear about your situation. As for me i never had to initialize my PS4. All i did was first, save all of my NBA 2k16 files to my "Save Data in Online Storage". Then un-install and re-install the actual game. Once re-installed i had to re-download all of the files that i saved to the online storage earlier.

I haven't had any problems since. Not sure if this will help you in particular but good luck anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2015, 01:13 PM   #56
Rookie

I've re-imnstalled the game and now it's working, however the roster update (4/11) that seemed to be the cause of all this is missing. Will it be adressed in future updates or do you guys have it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »