Home

Player Appearance Updates (Consolidation Attempt)

This is a discussion on Player Appearance Updates (Consolidation Attempt) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2015, 05:43 PM   #41
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Player Appearance Updates (Consolidation Attempt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFig
DRose now has a beard and taper on his sides

in the game he has it now or he needs it still? trying to figure out the point of this thread if people are posting the same stuff here that they were in the player appearance CF thread that's been going since day 1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2015, 08:55 PM   #42
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
James Harden now has patches on his left shoulder. Good job 2k.
Except that he's not wearing the KT tape this year lol. 2k is a year late on this little detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
in the game he has it now or he needs it still? trying to figure out the point of this thread if people are posting the same stuff here that they were in the player appearance CF thread that's been going since day 1
It's unfortunately because people are struggling to understand the concept of this thread.

The point is to consolidate everything that's been posted in MoneyOvaHuds's CF thread into Dangerzone's spreadsheet.

The only posts that should really be posted in this thread are "Added _______ 's suggested hairstyle change to the spreadsheet."

I'm frustrated cause I'm having trouble accessing the spreadsheet to make changes, cause I'd be willing to add the whole league myself.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 10-23-2015, 08:56 PM   #43
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

I was hoping it would be a thread about changes that have been made like George hill getting his blonde hair

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2015, 10:00 PM   #44
Banned

WISports's Arena

Honestly, it's too bad we even need a thread like this.

2K obviously has a lot of people working for them who's quite passionate about this game...as they should be.

You would think they'd have a few people who are in charge and passionate about stuff like updates for hair/facial hair/skin tones/body sizes/uniforms etc.

With the internet, you have total access to any up to date images and video of everything you need.

BTW, I mean no disrespect at all. Just sayin.
Old 10-24-2015, 12:38 PM   #45
Rookie

Dangerzone_5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
Except that he's not wearing the KT tape this year lol. 2k is a year late on this little detail.

It's unfortunately because people are struggling to understand the concept of this thread.

The point is to consolidate everything that's been posted in MoneyOvaHuds's CF thread into Dangerzone's spreadsheet.

The only posts that should really be posted in this thread are "Added _______ 's suggested hairstyle change to the spreadsheet."

I'm frustrated cause I'm having trouble accessing the spreadsheet to make changes, cause I'd be willing to add the whole league myself.

What you are saying is exactly correct. If you would like to debate or talk more in-depth about certain changes, this thread is not the place. The idea is that if you think there is a player that needs updated, just do it on this spreadsheet and and therefore leaving the noise about it out of the discussion. Just provide a picture to prove your point.

As for why you are having trouble loading the spreadsheet. I have yet to find anything. I am going to keep looking into it but I have not found out what it could be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2015, 12:42 PM   #46
Rookie

Dangerzone_5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Honestly, it's too bad we even need a thread like this.

2K obviously has a lot of people working for them who's quite passionate about this game...as they should be.

You would think they'd have a few people who are in charge and passionate about stuff like updates for hair/facial hair/skin tones/body sizes/uniforms etc.

With the internet, you have total access to any up to date images and video of everything you need.

BTW, I mean no disrespect at all. Just sayin.
I agree. I wish I knew what the team did on a day to day basis so I could understand myself. Since I don't, I am hoping this spreadsheet at least makes it easier and will at least cut out some of the tedious legwork they would have to put in.
Old 10-24-2015, 12:53 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Allen Iverson's Braids
Shaqs Face
98/01 Kobe beard
Old 10-24-2015, 01:12 PM   #48
Rookie

Dangerzone_5's Arena

Thanks to who ever or those of you (if it was multiple people) who went through and added a bunch of updates to a lot of the players. I went through and added pictures to those changes that did not have pictures.

For those players where it said "Head and body color do not match" I deleted that line and just put a Yes in both Face scan and Body scan. Hopefully that will take care of the problem. If you can think of something better then by all means, change it up.

Great work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »