Home

Point of Making an SG

This is a discussion on Point of Making an SG within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2015, 05:03 AM   #121
MVP

tru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Point of Making an SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_legend417
Okay.

Simply put, I don't think on court coach should be tied to Shooting. And I hate the attribute groups. I want a fast player I could care less about dunking.

I want someone great from the midrange and inside and decent from the 3.

I want to attempt less dunks and attempt more layups. I'll take Variable caps or even just we can upgrade the attributes we just have a certain number of upgrades and we have to create the player we want.

I hate the grouped attributes because you get 5'7" PGs that can dunk like Jordan.
whats wrong with a slightly shorter version of nate robinson?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2015, 02:40 PM   #122
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Man you're really tripping over a few points when I just gave you a run down of how to make the player you wanted ? If the game just gave you grades instead of number ratings you wouldn't even know the difference . That build can be very effective in doing what you want. I think you guys don't want a solution y'all just wanna complain .

To the OP did you read any of my posts ? I've answered why make a SG over a PG
You didn't show me the player I wanted which I stated before. I wanted more speed, better ball control, better finishing and better shooting.
The difference between 87 speed and 80 speed isn't just a few points. If I put my player against Harden there would be a noticeable difference in speed. 75 and 85 ball control is just a few points? The attributes I wanted were fair.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:36 PM   #123
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

you are really too focused on attributes man just ball. You just happen to know the exact number you to be successful is funny . Just ball. Stick skills beat ratings in 2k16.

And yes those attributes you want would make a perfect player. Your attributes already fluctuate with hot/cold streaks and badges . Just get dribble badges , transition finisher , one man fastbreak , use screens and you'll be fine . What exactly won't you be able to do with what I posted ? 87 speed is a lot . You're not the only one bound to the cap we all are . If you play online use boosts and practices . If not use mypark cards . If not get badges
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-17-2015, 07:54 PM   #124
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Man, I'm not trying to brag, but I have 80 speed right now (just upgraded, I was 75 for my whole second season which I JUST finished) and have no problem beating guys in the park or on pro am. I also was good I my career, I averaged like 15/3/6 my sophomore season.

I expect a huge upgrade to stats because I play twice as many minutes as I did last year.

Anyway, I am never worried about my attributes.

I've beat 90+ OVR guys and I'm just a 78 OVR 6'0 PG. I've upgraded my abilities enough to know hat I mood at and what I struggle with and I adjust my attributes accordingly.

It's not worth complaining about.
Old 10-21-2015, 03:30 AM   #125
Banned

Best price PS4 2K16 MT points only here: Vbgamecoins.com
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »