Home

MyPark Issues

This is a discussion on MyPark Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2015, 02:58 PM   #9
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MyPark Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
My biggest thing is that rival day is almost assuredly rigged. Every time i go to a rival park ballers are always on win streaks or there's tons more of us than anyone else in the park so we are forced to play them on our own streaks because they try and come take us off. There's no way you can tell me that ballers are getting beat by 10,000 or more wins when we're constantly in second place and always killing the flyers but last weekend they got second place. It's so rigged it's not even funny.
Not this BS again. Get your tinfoil hats out guys. I'm in rivet, last year I was in old town. I heard this all year. Then the team it was supposedly rigged for...ended up losing.

Keep in mind there are tons playing, and multiple instances of park, which means you cannot use the one park you load into as a baseline example

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Old 10-18-2015, 03:08 PM   #10
Rookie

Nymesis21's Arena

OVR: 0

I've noticed that there seems to be so many ballers playing against other ballers in mypark during rival day. My buddies and I will be on a 7 game win streak in Rivet City, then some ballers will come over to play us. What in the world are people thinking?
Old 10-18-2015, 03:42 PM   #11
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight
Not this BS again. Get your tinfoil hats out guys. I'm in rivet, last year I was in old town. I heard this all year. Then the team it was supposedly rigged for...ended up losing.

Keep in mind there are tons playin, and multiple instances of park, which means you cannot use the one park you load into as a baseline example
Oh it was super obvious that it was rigged for the ballers last year but there's no denying how dominant flyers were last year. That's why we ended up winning. Tell me how there's such a huge disparity between us 2 factions and the flyers? 119 THOUSAND between 2nd and 3rd place but only 14000 between rivet and ballers?

Me and my squad are constantly traveling through out the week and rivet parks are ALWAYS empty. There's no way you guys are winning since its almost a 3-1 ratio of ballers to every one else EVERY time i go to a rival park.

Plus, we hardly EVER lose to anyone besides other ballers honestly. Me and my friends go on huge winning streaks against bummy flyers and rivet all week and even last night. Personal experience let's me know the other 2 parks are bums mostly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 04:09 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymesis21
I've noticed that there seems to be so many ballers playing against other ballers in mypark during rival day. My buddies and I will be on a 7 game win streak in Rivet City, then some ballers will come over to play us. What in the world are people thinking?
Everybody went to Sunset this year because of the boost thats why you see so many more Ballers than any other park. On top of that a lot of Ballers are bad that's why Rivet has our number this year. I can't count how many times I've went to a rival park (especially Rivet) and I see ballers getting dumped off. Its bad.

Last edited by TaylorBoi; 10-18-2015 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-18-2015, 04:58 PM   #13
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

I was Rivet City since day 1 of 2K15 last year, this year I had to switch to the Ballers cuz them noises in the foundry or whatever were working on my nerves idk what they were thinking with that..

On topic tho, the only things I have seen that bug me have already been said.

Stripping on drives is disgusting. It's always been my most hated thing in 2K. No one gets stripped that easily and it's apparently never a foul. Just an instant reward for the defender being lazy and pressing a single button to bail them out.

Now, I love being able to block shots. I have 2 players: a 6'8 shooting guard in the mold of T-Mac and a 7'3 center who I literally made for defense only. Both players have max defense and I'm naturally good at defending both on the ball and help. But just like stripping on drives I see people in HORRIBLE positioning getting blocks, sometimes just from being in the paint spamming Y on every shot fake that gets performed.
We need a nice balance where if you're in the correct position blocks are gonna happen and if you're outside the paint already jumping then in no way should you get a magical block double-jumping like Super Mario.

Also, the dunking AI is still trash. Stop giving me back scratchers and **** backs when a defender's behind me. It's a free block they don't deserve after being beaten off the dribble.

-Allen Iverson
Old 10-18-2015, 05:29 PM   #14
Rookie

Nymesis21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorBoi
Everybody went to Sunset this year because of the boost thats why you see soon many more Ballers than any other park. On top of that a lot of Ballers are bad that's why Rivet has our number this year. I can't count how many times I've went to a rival park (especially Rivet) and I see ballers getting dumped off. It bad.
I agree people who joined the ballers this year aren't the brightest. Some play smart, but most people just jack up three's and we end up losing. Only reason I'm with them because shooting is my weakness so I would like to have a boost in that
Old 10-18-2015, 05:48 PM   #15
Rookie

What are the boosts this year for the parks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 09:31 PM   #16
Rookie

Nymesis21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPope13
What are the boosts this year for the parks?
I believe Ballers get better shooting and offensive rebounding. Flyers are handles and stealing, and Rough Riders are dunking and defense

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »