Home

MyPark Issues

This is a discussion on MyPark Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2015, 09:34 PM   #17
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MyPark Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymesis21
I believe Ballers get better shooting and offensive rebounding. Flyers are handles and stealing, and Rough Riders are dunking and defense
Flyers are just Playmaking. Defense for Rivet City encompasses steals aswell
Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
Oh it was super obvious that it was rigged for the ballers last year but there's no denying how dominant flyers were last year. That's why we ended up winning. Tell me how there's such a huge disparity between us 2 factions and the flyers? 119 THOUSAND between 2nd and 3rd place but only 14000 between rivet and ballers?

Me and my squad are constantly traveling through out the week and rivet parks are ALWAYS empty. There's no way you guys are winning since its almost a 3-1 ratio of ballers to every one else EVERY time i go to a rival park.

Plus, we hardly EVER lose to anyone besides other ballers honestly. Me and my friends go on huge winning streaks against bummy flyers and rivet all week and even last night. Personal experience let's me know the other 2 parks are bums mostly.
Here's the thing. Whenever I jump in, Rivet is full....of other parks getting worked. That's why I'm reiterating that there are hundreds if not thousands of instances of "Old Town", "Sunset", and "Rivet City" all existing at once. So even if you log in, and one is dead...there may be 50 more full to capacity.

Also, I had 2 squads in sunset a night ago with 12 game+ Win streaks against the ballers. It's more or less that every park is full of scrubs, or kids that play hero ball.

If you have a squad that knows rotations, ball movement and basic spacing you can dominate. Period. Every kid I've played with or against from the "Leader boards" have been trash. I'm not even sure how the records they have exist (2345-56, are you kidding? That's literally doing nothing but playing this game every waking second)

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight

Last edited by ViolenceFight; 10-18-2015 at 09:48 PM.
Old 10-18-2015, 09:54 PM   #18
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
My biggest thing is that rival day is almost assuredly rigged. Every time i go to a rival park ballers are always on win streaks or there's tons more of us than anyone else in the park so we are forced to play them on our own streaks because they try and come take us off. There's no way you can tell me that ballers are getting beat by 10,000 or more wins when we're constantly in second place and always killing the flyers but last weekend they got second place. It's so rigged it's not even funny.
Yea its for sure rigged it doesnt even feel like theres that many Rivet players this year. It looks like 2k is making up for how badly Rivet would get killed last year, and how cheesy Flyers were look where they stand, and Ballers are just getting punished probably because theres more of them this year.

It's clear 2k wants Rivet to get the new park this year.
Old 10-19-2015, 07:39 AM   #19
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenAintEasy
Biggest thing that bugs me as a big man is that it seems like 60% of the time I come down with a rebound I get two players swarming me and stripping the ball before the rebounding animation even gets completed. This happens too frequently in post ups as well. There either needs to be more animations where the big man holds the ball over his head when receiving the ball in traffic or rebounding in traffic, or a dedicated protect ball button.
Came here to post exactly this. Its ridiculous right now. Guards just all descend on big men spamming square. You lose the ball before the rebound even registers. Or you catch a pass and the same thing happens before you can even move a step or re-pass it.

Its to the point I dont even try to score or post up on offense. If I see a ball coming to me and I dont have a clear path to basket, Im spamming pass before it even gets to me, and sometimes thats still not enough.

Defenders are cheesing the hell out of it too, with no penalty. If they see they aren't getting a rebound, they are already spamming square in the air for the rebound, so as soon as my feet hit the ground with ball, its gone.

Last edited by gameface1324; 10-19-2015 at 07:44 AM.
Old 10-19-2015, 07:43 AM   #20
Rookie

ReRo's Arena

When I tested out myPark when the game came out, it felt so so good, almost zero input lag compared to last year, player felt very smooth, you could actually play tight defense. I then focused on myCareer to rank up my player before going back to myPark. I played it a bit now, last few days, and it feels like last year again, not as bad, but input lag is clearly there, not nearly as much fun as when the game came out. Anybody else experienced this?
Old 10-19-2015, 07:54 AM   #21
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

My biggest gripe are the steals. I understand that when I play as my SF or C I should get ripped more often than other positions. But the rebound rips are a bit much. I learned from last year that as soon as I come down with a board I need to outlet the ball immediately.

The rival days don't hold my attention. Last year felt contrived when we won and when we got the new Park it didn't feel 'earned'. It felt like there were large gaps late into a weekend last year, and then it would close and factions would get passed to make the standings seem close. So I don't put a lot of authenticity into the rivalry weeks. I'm an OTF again and to be honest, go a head and win it other squads, I don't care.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 08:36 AM   #22
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReRo
When I tested out myPark when the game came out, it felt so so good, almost zero input lag compared to last year, player felt very smooth, you could actually play tight defense. I then focused on myCareer to rank up my player before going back to myPark. I played it a bit now, last few days, and it feels like last year again, not as bad, but input lag is clearly there, not nearly as much fun as when the game came out. Anybody else experienced this?
Ditto regarding the regression into the abyss of input lag - happened to me immediately after the update announcement regarding a knock to mid range success and a boost to 3pt and layup success.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2015, 11:18 AM   #23
Rookie

What happens is that the all good ballets leave sunset so the only people left when rival parks visit sunset are the worst of the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2015, 11:46 AM   #24
Rookie

BigDaneAyMane's Arena

OVR: 1

So sick of playing with bums in this mode and All-Star teamup who know nothing about basketball, spacing, or even something as simple as guarding your own man and chuck contested all day. I swear I get phased out most games by randoms because the other two think think I'M the bad player for sitting in a wide open corner waiting for them to hit me because my guy is literally not guarding me and waiting to guard my man at half court as opposed to trying to steal the inbound every day so they can walk it down for the easy dunk.

Sorry for the rant, just frustrated because I love the concept of these 5v5, 3v3 modes, just hate that 2k has not found a way to encourage great team play and/or people from joining, calling two timeouts immediately and then quitting.

Someone please save me from going back to The Witcher 3 or buying MGS.

GT: ThaAftaMatH on Xbox One and I'm on the Flyers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »