Home

What's with that annoying 30 second closeup on a player after getting subbed in?

This is a discussion on What's with that annoying 30 second closeup on a player after getting subbed in? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2015, 09:48 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What's with that annoying 30 second closeup on a player after getting subbed in?

I get it all the time because I'm constantly pressing buttons trying to skip past the timeout scenes to when I get subbed back in
Old 10-31-2015, 11:03 AM   #10
MVP

Re: What's with that annoying 30 second closeup on a player after getting subbed in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicmage
Are you talking about in MyCareer? Does the background go black and white? The bug is that its trying to show you info about your next matchup, but sometimes it doesnt work. I think you can still button past it with the circle button just like you could when it is working.
Doesn't work.
Old 10-31-2015, 01:16 PM   #11
Banned

During timeouts and stuff, my guy has like a facial tick of a flickering mouth. That really annoys me as well as this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 01:32 PM   #12
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, it's somewhat annoying. Some of these things I really don't know how it gets past Q&A.

Another little bug I have is before games, sometimes the game will just pause itself. I don't understand it.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 10-31-2015, 01:49 PM   #13
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

kind of off topic but why does it need take pressing x (ps4) 10 times just to skip the post game show? Is there a button to skip it whole?
Old 10-31-2015, 02:41 PM   #14
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Yeah, it's somewhat annoying. Some of these things I really don't know how it gets past Q&A.

Another little bug I have is before games, sometimes the game will just pause itself. I don't understand it.

because tons of issues are ironed out during the quality assurance process, and things like this are put aside during the 'priority 'formulation step...

They aren't going to delay the release of the game because a screen hangs too long. This stuff gets pushed to the patches. It's annoying, but I guarantee you there are worse things we'll never know about that were caught.

Seen you say this before, just giving you a realistic view of what the QA process involves....
Old 10-31-2015, 03:00 PM   #15
Rookie

Sleepy59's Arena

Just replay the video 30 times, and that's what we have to go through.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 03:03 PM   #16
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
What's with that annoying 30 second closeup on a player after getting subbed in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
because tons of issues are ironed out during the quality assurance process, and things like this are put aside during the 'priority 'formulation step...

They aren't going to delay the release of the game because a screen hangs too long. This stuff gets pushed to the patches. It's annoying, but I guarantee you there are worse things we'll never know about that were caught.

Seen you say this before, just giving you a realistic view of what the QA process involves....

I doubt it was "put aside". And I say what's in bold because it's multiple things I've seen like this that was never patched. So I wont give them the benefit of the doubt and say they just put it aside. I am sure this will be patched though. If not, it's not that big of a deal.

This is just something that should've been noticed by anyone playing a few MC games anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy59
Just replay the video 30 times, and that's what we have to go through.

LOL. Yeah, I just start messing around on my phone when that happens. Will try Steve workaround, but I don't think the strengths and weaknesses screen even pops up all the time for me.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 10-31-2015 at 03:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »