Home

Let's talk turn overs.

This is a discussion on Let's talk turn overs. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2015, 12:16 AM   #1
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
Let's talk turn overs.

I feel year in and year out this is an ongoing issue. It's like the ball is predetermined in most situations. Specifically when you get a block or a loose ball situation you either get it or don't depending how the game is going. A lot of time you'll get a block on the cpu but if they don't get it back they won't compete, that's the point. If I'm playing good d and a teammate gets a block, don't bail the cpu or the other player out by letting them get the ball back and pull an open shot because I'm still stuck in an animation trying to get the ball. Also, on tipped passes or poking the ball loose often the opposition will get the ball back and now have a clear path to the basket. Say i pressed square to dive for the ball, you seriously almost never get it. The dive is almost death instantly.

Lastly, it seems the above mentioned square mash is highly effective. I think instead of putting the ball handler into a protect ball animation the reach ins need to have a higher rate to be called and the timing of square should be much more important. Also there is not enough differential between guard and big men who i can rip. If a big is in the post and showing the ball that should be 50-50 steal or reach. However, if you press once it's a reach if you mash it's a steal. If a big is trying to dribble like a guard that should be rip city. Idc if he's bringing it up court or trying to drive. If a big puts the ball on the floor on a guard with high defense that should be the last time he tries that.

Side note, these are all on the user side. I think the cpu having psychic powers is pretty outrageous as well but those can be avoided.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2015, 08:44 PM   #2
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Re: Let's talk turn overs.

Nobody else has this problem?
Old 10-22-2015, 08:50 PM   #3
Rookie

I was noticing that today....countless times I can get a block or a tipped pass that leaves all of my players ball watching and a easy bucket for the cpu. Punished for playing good d. It's the worst when you tip a pass and the cpu gathers it and goes into a shooting animation at the same time smh. Not only are they psychic to grab it but to be able to score? Come on.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2015, 09:49 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 4

I would change the title to 50/50 balls are 10/90 on higher difficulty.

Nothing has gotten on my nerves more than 50/50 balls and the cpu snapping to pick them up 90% of the time on Superstar/Hof. Its closer to 40/60 on Pro/Allstar.

But any turnover type of situation is a made bucket 99% of the time for both user/cpu. Cpu just grabs most on the offensive side of the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »