Home

Almost done with NBA 2K... If you care heres my reasons why

This is a discussion on Almost done with NBA 2K... If you care heres my reasons why within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Almost done with NBA 2K... If you care heres my reasons why

Sick and tired of a insanely glitched game being released. Simple as that. Cant take the glitches and the BS especially when this game is advertised as realistic. My issues are as follows:

- Blocks
- passing is broken, sick of passes flying into the stands or players making chest passes right into a defender. Also players should just automatically make the correct type of pass when you press pass.
- franchise mode glitch galore, its a joke. How many broken legs can a team get?
- Shooting percentages are way off
- 3 different buttoms to pass? Give me a break, when I play real basketball it does t take that much thinking to come up with the proper pass your mind and body just do it. I shouldn't have to think to press triangle in a split sec to make a proper pass. These are NBA players it should be automatic.
- I miss wide open 3 with A+ shooter and great release and miss. Computer comes down very next possesion and drains contested jumper. This happens every game several times a game. If computer is opwn shot is going in. If player is open you have a 50/50 chance.
- Why cant I choose socks and headbands in edit player?
- Why do computer bigs NEVER bite on the up and under?
- Why cant I just create a team? WHY NOT 2K?
- Why is the default speed so slow? Players do not move that slow in real life, its like theyre playing in the sand.
- Big man help defense is absolute joke, you can just iso with a fast player and get to basket no problem.
- 2k should be ashamed with their defense this year period.
- Automatic animationa kill this game. HOW MANY BACKCOURTS DO I HAVE TO GET BECAUSE THE COMPUTER PLAYER RUNS INTO ME AND BUMPS ME BACK WITH NO FOUL CALL AND MY PLAYER STEPS BACKCOURT?
- Playera do stupid crap like just step out of bounds, for what? Thats a turnover and has direct effects on the outcome of the game.
- The turnovers from players doing crazy body movements to catch a pass, when they secure it the computer player knocks it lose immediately.
- Players getting sucked into blobs and losing the ball even though Im telling said player to dribble in complete opposite direction

I cant even finish a game because of the shenanigans that happen when I play the computer. The crap that happens is very noticeable and the fact that 2K released that shows what they really think. Get the money put a band aid on the game after release. 2K will no longer get my money for their games. Been bamboozled for the last time by them. Madden went the same route and I havent bought it since the Fitzgerald cover.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2015, 07:28 PM   #2
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Almost done with NBA 2K... If you care heres my reasons why

We don't care.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:31 PM   #3
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
We don't care.
That's mean lol, I'm sure someone cares. I didn't read but just take a few days off, and come back. This game is special. If you can get upset this much at 2k, then you must not be able to play anything.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:35 PM   #4
Pro

I was playing on HOF by accident and Belineli hit a fade away corner 3 over like 2 defenders with the shot clock running out after I played perfect defense. Darren Collison was like Scottie Pippen and Ron Artest on defense. Bumped me every trip. So hard that I couldn't dribble and when I did get past him I did that stop animation which I don't even know what that is. I've never seen anyone do that IRL. Like they put it in to force you to stop type animation.

I don't normally play 5v5 or the CPU on HOf and that reminded me why. I only really play PVP so I'm cool but I stopped playing the CPU in 2k long time ago. It's pointless and impossible. Even on Rookie you can't throw a lead pass into the paint after a PnR because the weakside defender will come in and steal it no matter what their defensive IQ and tendencies are.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:35 PM   #5
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
We don't care.
The thread title specifically says "if you care here's my reasons why".

And you clicked on it.

Then you commented.

Clearly you care. I swear some of you just live to come into threads and troll posters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2015, 07:38 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
The thread title specifically says "if you care here's my reasons why".

And you clicked on it.

Then you commented.

Clearly you care. I swear some of you just live to come into threads and troll posters.
When the thread clutters the forum, yeah.

We've got an impressions thread for people who want to post their thoughts about the game who DON'T consider their own opinions to be more special than everyone else's.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:43 PM   #7
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
We don't care.
This......
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »