Home

NBA 2K16 Jersey Update Request Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Jersey Update Request Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2015, 02:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NBA 2K16 Jersey Update Request Thread

I decided to start this thread to see if we as a community could point out the NBA jerseys in 2K16 that could use an update due to errors in color, font size, etc. I'm not banking on any 2K devs noticing, but it's worth a try at the very least. Let me get the ball rolling by stating that I strongly believe that 2K has had a hard time properly representing navy blue jerseys in the game. For example, the Cavs navy alternate jersey looks more like a dark royal blue than the deep navy blue it is in real life. The same applies to the Pacers away jersey as pictured below:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image(1).jpg (45.7 KB, 502 views)
File Type: jpg Image(3).jpg (45.1 KB, 497 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2015, 03:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Jersey Update Request Thread

yeah... there's so many errors with 2K's jersey..
Pacers' and Warriors' collar need to be updated, the outer needs to be thicker
and Warriors' shorts too:

and Hawks' and Clippers' collar:

and there's more.... these kind of things is really bugging me... hope 2K can fix 'em...
Old 10-24-2015, 05:13 AM   #3
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

The heat and lakers side striping needs to go all the way up the airpit. It stops, its been that way for YEARS!!
Old 10-24-2015, 08:47 AM   #4
Rookie

ShogunTake's Arena

For some reason 2K always seem to make both the wordmark and collar/shoulder trimmings smaller in-game. It bugs the hell out of me.
Old 10-24-2015, 01:09 PM   #5
Banned

I just don't understand how colors can still be off like they are. They have a customization suite in game, and still can't get jersey/court colors right on their end, like we have to do it?

Boggles me.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 10:53 PM   #6
Rookie

All of you guys have made valid points. Definitely wish 2K would take notice and implement these things in a patch/update. To expand upon my original post in regard to jersey colors being misrepresented in the game, here is a PC modded Cavs alternate jersey versus the default 2K jersey. If the modders can get things like the collar, lettering, and jersey color right then I know 2K can definitely easily correct flaws like these. I know there's more important things to fix like gameplay issues, online stability, Pro-Am, etc. but if they were able to update the Hawks' jerseys last year via patch, I'm sure they can do it this year for the teams that need it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image(3).jpg (39.0 KB, 356 views)
Old 10-25-2015, 11:39 PM   #7
Banned

WISports's Arena

Bucks road unis in-game are too light. They should be darker like so. Also, the cream should be lighter like this. In-game, it's too tan/gold looking.

Old 10-26-2015, 12:51 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxw7340
All of you guys have made valid points. Definitely wish 2K would take notice and implement these things in a patch/update. To expand upon my original post in regard to jersey colors being misrepresented in the game, here is a PC modded Cavs alternate jersey versus the default 2K jersey. If the modders can get things like the collar, lettering, and jersey color right then I know 2K can definitely easily correct flaws like these. I know there's more important things to fix like gameplay issues, online stability, Pro-Am, etc. but if they were able to update the Hawks' jerseys last year via patch, I'm sure they can do it this year for the teams that need it.
Didn't 2k hire some pc modders, I wonder what exactly they were hired for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »