Home

2K it's time to listen to your customers now

This is a discussion on 2K it's time to listen to your customers now within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 04:45 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 2K it's time to listen to your customers now

I'm talking about offline.. Play now or my League. I don't play online.
Everything is slow and damned up.
All the animations are wrong now. If I block a shot, the sound of the shot blocker who yells and the chants of the fans comes after several seconds after the block. Another example since I'm playing right now, I'm playing with the clippers and Jordan is posting up with the typical pose with one arm keeping the body of the other center behind him. The problem is that the center is 1 meter behind him. Everything is ****ed up. All the animations, the games look wrong now and slowed down.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2015, 05:00 AM   #10
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsan
I'm talking about offline.. Play now or my League. I don't play online.
Everything is slow and damned up.
All the animations are wrong now. If I block a shot, the sound of the shot blocker who yells and the chants of the fans comes after several seconds after the block. Another example since I'm playing right now, I'm playing with the clippers and Jordan is posting up with the typical pose with one arm keeping the body of the other center behind him. The problem is that the center is 1 meter behind him. Everything is ****ed up. All the animations, the games look wrong now and slowed down.

Im an offline player, and havent noticed this at all.
Old 10-25-2015, 05:59 AM   #11
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0

I play both online and offline and have had a very enjoyable experience. MyPark is fun, I don't play it a lot, but do when my brother wants to play with me or if I'm feeling more arcadey, if that's a word, lol. Pro Am, ehhh. I haven't played it enough (maybe 4 times) but the good thing for me is that I've gotten into every game flawlessly, and no one quit so I've just had an enjoyable experience with that too.

MyTeam, I barely play but some of the game modes look fun, but maybe a bit challenging.

I haven't started my official MyLeague yet, but in the few MyGMs/MyLeagues they seemed amazing, especially MyLeague. I love the customization they give you.

This is truly a great game IMO, sliders are necessary, because when are they ever not? Make yourself a personalized set of sliders for your skill level, and take off. Maybe get lucky and find one here that makes play more realistic for you. Maybe try A&S's "regular joe" sliders. I use them on All-Star and am considering playing on Superstar once MyLeague starts.

This is the most fun I've had with a game in a long time, if not the MOST FUNIVE EVER HAD. Last years game got me into basketball hardcore after just being a casual fan for years (after being just hardcore baseball and football fans) and this year I've just gone crazy with it.

Last edited by Trent Booty; 10-25-2015 at 06:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 06:01 AM   #12
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd

Me neither I Play offline as well
Old 10-25-2015, 07:29 AM   #13
Rookie

Well I play offline and I can't really say that the patch is the culprit but there is definitely something off about the movement of the players and the speed of the game lately, I don't know if it is the tune-ups that 2k is doing but the game is not playing as smooth as it was at launch definitely..

the best way I can describe it is the players feel clunky when I try to do things like crossovers and ...stuff like that ..like I said before can't quite pinpoint exactly what's the problem but definitely something feels weird now..

I play on PS4 BTW...I play off line also..
Old 10-25-2015, 08:02 AM   #14
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd

Right I was gonna say the same thing. I have my issues with the game, but I have no clue what the OP is talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2015, 10:34 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 4

I slightly agree. I don't know if I would say slowing down but its not the same game it was at launch. Offline only player here.

But now I can see how broken everything is vs when game was released.

Sent from my X600 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 10:37 AM   #16
Rookie

Stupid question maybe. Do the guys with my same problem have the original ps4 HD installed or they removed it and inserted a bigger one or faster one, anyway, different from the original one?

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »