Home

2K it's time to listen to your customers now

This is a discussion on 2K it's time to listen to your customers now within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 03:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
2K it's time to listen to your customers now

2k or you bring this game as responsive as the game during the release date or you have just lost one customer and maybe many others. I don't know why you release a good product and then you always ruin it.
I'm really tired of this. Every year is a waste of money. Everything is slowed down. This ain't Matrix

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 03:54 AM   #2
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K it's time to listen to your customers now

If you can't have fun playing this game, then you're one of the (sadly) many people who will never be pleased with 2K.
Old 10-25-2015, 04:16 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
If you can't have fun playing this game, then you're one of the (sadly) many people who will never be pleased with 2K.
Why should we accept them to break their own products every holy time. We want a good product not a good product at the beginning and then ruined with patches and modifications just because some kids can't win at the park. I'm a offline only player and I can't accept that online whiners force 2k to modify things which modify other aspect of the game. It is obviously so different and everything is slow and painful to play. Every animation is slowed down... I can't really explain how different it is.

Old 10-25-2015, 04:20 AM   #4
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsan
Why should we accept them to break their own products every holy time. We want a good product not a good product at the beginning and then ruined with patches and modifications just because some kids can't win at the park. I'm a offline only player and I can't accept that online whiners force 2k to modify things which modify other aspect of the game. It is obviously so different and everything is slow and painful to play. Every animation is slowed down... I can't really explain how different it is.

Wait... is this a thing ? I admit i felt the game has been a bit different lately but i never thought the patch was the reason behind it. I am an adapt or die kind of guy, so once 2K felt a bit different i just developed a whole new bunch of schemes and moved on. Were the patch notes saying they slowed the game down ? I thought maybe something happened to me so i just changed up my game; do we have proof of this ? I also felt the game played better on launch day.

Sam Pham
Old 10-25-2015, 04:24 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyroll_51
Wait... is this a thing ? I admit i felt the game has been a bit different lately but i never thought the patch was the reason behind it. I am an adapt or die kind of guy, so once 2K felt a bit different i just developed a whole new bunch of schemes and moved on. Were the patch notes saying they slowed the game down ? I thought maybe something happened to me so i just changed up my game; do we have proof of this ? I also felt the game played better on launch day.

Sam Pham
Mate, there are plenty of thread about its unresponsive behavior... I bet they didn't say everything about the patches... Especially on ps4 if you check,they say "general improvement here and there"
Come on.... There must be something wrong... It feels so bad

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 04:35 AM   #6
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
Offline the game is fun. Online is a complete embarrassment.
Old 10-25-2015, 04:41 AM   #7
Rookie

My guess is that now more people are playing the game the 2K servers get slower.

What I understand is that everybody including single players like in my career still play on the 2K servers.

That is also why they can alter game play without a patch.

(...)
Old 10-25-2015, 04:41 AM   #8
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Offline the game is fun. Online is a complete embarrassment.
Online this year (at least on RTTP, i haven't done much PlayNow online yet) is way better than 2K15. I can actually beat people the amount i deserve. Last year's myteam physics were so weird, like i should maybe lose to this guy by 2 instead i beat him by 10 with crazy shots. Some guy i should be beating by 20 i only beat him by 4. This year is just right, wins and loses are mostly determined by my execution and very little luck. I can't say anything for PlayNow online tho, i haven't been there much yet.

But if they did tone down response speed, i wonder why that's necessary....

Sam Pham
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »