Home

Pro Am walk on.

This is a discussion on Pro Am walk on. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2015, 10:20 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Pro Am walk on.

I hate playing as a walk on, it's such a roll of the dice and people are such ballhogs.

The player under the rim is a CPU player, the guy in the corner called for the ball even though the CPU player had a wide open shot, and of course he missed it in the end. I ended up freezing him out of the game since I was the inbounder and started running offense myself, he was a PG that was 2/13 in the first quarter. Eventually he quit because he wasn't getting the ball anymore.
Old 10-26-2015, 10:58 PM   #18
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not going to lie, me and my boys are guilty for this in walk ons. We got a squad so when we want play we do teams, but when we gey bored or its just me and him , we go to walk ons and turn it into a and 1 mixture tour Sim. Lmfao.

Just crossovers and shots all around. We not getting rep so ehh. Oddly enough in the last 3 games we did this we still were the best people on the team lmfao. We making a video soon
Old 10-26-2015, 11:57 PM   #19
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
Just played my 1st Pro Am game. I'm a center and had 22 points and 20 REBOUNDS!!!

I was just playing with randomd & literally I scored 18 points off offensive rebounds and put backs. I could of had 40 if anyone passed me a couple. I think I was the only player in the game (other team included) that had an A teammate grade.
I'm a pass first pg we should start a team
Old 10-27-2015, 01:43 AM   #20
Rookie

RAPH's Arena

Here's a couple of games I've played on Pro Am as a walk on:

67 OVR PG 19 AST A+

67 OVR PG 16 AST A+
Old 10-27-2015, 04:45 AM   #21
Rookie

acetheredcomet's Arena

Been there my friend, as a big, I will have games where they feed me or games where I only get points from hustle. (second chance and turnovers) my last game was glorious even though my teamates sucked until they caught fire from my assists.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2k.JPG (142.9 KB, 58 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 05:55 AM   #22
Rookie

Another pain with walk on I'm a pg and get stuck playing the 4 or even the 5. How is the positions decided, completely random I guess?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2016, 09:04 AM   #23
Just started!

hey guys

saw this thread and I had to make a comment...

I feel all of your pains

Playing with the heroballers/kobes of the 2k pro am/my parks of the world can be the most frustrating-hairpulling thing imaginable!!! They play like they have blinders on or their pass button is broken.

I just played a game where my walk on team was down 18 at the half. No one would pass the ball. everyone was shooting horrendous shots. I was cussing them out for being morons (I don't care if you are a 8 year old or a full sized adult, u play like a ******, you're gonna cussed out). My 4 teammates had rage quit by that point, so it was me and 4 CPU players. And that's when we made the comeback. No hoisting stupid 3s, just defence, teamwork and finding the open man. The other team didn't know what hit them. Finished with 29pts 9 rebs, 8 asts, 5 stls, 4 blks, 3 tos. All while playing out of position as a 6"6 sg playing the 4.

The game still remain simple - find the open man!
Old 01-19-2016, 09:38 AM   #24
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

Walk on is what I play when I wanna balance out my stats because of the people quitting in the team mode...its fun as a center in my opinion, always trying to break my record for rebounds

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »