Home

I'm earning Zero badges.

This is a discussion on I'm earning Zero badges. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2015, 07:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm earning Zero badges.

14 games into the second season
19 ppg
3 rpg
8 apg
3 spg
55 fg%
50 3pt%
95 ft%

No badges

I should have a PnR badge by now at least.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

At cheese, I'm trash. At basketball, I'm great!

NCAAMadnet
BadGuy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 07:35 AM   #2
Rookie

GradyMac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I'm earning Zero badges.

Yes.

Are you playing the games completely or simming to the end? You have to play the games. Also, the badges don't pop up when you earn them this year, you have to go and look after each game.

But I have no problems, still trying to get Interceptor; but have most of the others I want as a PG.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:42 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyMac
Yes.

Are you playing the games completely or simming to the end? You have to play the games. Also, the badges don't pop up when you earn them this year, you have to go and look after each game.

But I have no problems, still trying to get Interceptor; but have most of the others I want as a PG.
Yes I am playing them. I a have a sf with most of the badges i want except interceptor but he cant shoot so I made an outside pg.

After every game i go to attributes also but see 0 0 0. I'll play 5 more games and check back.

At cheese, I'm trash. At basketball, I'm great!

NCAAMadnet
BadGuy
Old 10-27-2015, 07:47 AM   #4
Rookie

acetheredcomet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperb
Yes I am playing them. I a have a sf with most of the badges i want except interceptor but he cant shoot so I made an outside pg.

After every game i go to attributes also but see 0 0 0. I'll play 5 more games and check back.
If you earned badges with your SF, you know that it is a grind no matter what. the main difference is some badges have different requirements depending on position. some will require more, some will require less.
Old 10-27-2015, 08:16 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetheredcomet
If you earned badges with your SF, you know that it is a grind no matter what. the main difference is some badges have different requirements depending on position. some will require more, some will require less.

Not true. Most badges require the same amount of assist, rebounds, contested shots etc regardless of position. No clue why the OP isn't getting badges though. Try to get the dribbling badges first since they are the easiest and see what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 11:25 AM   #6
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

If you follow the 2k15 badge guide to the T, you're guaranteed to get most if not all of the badges. The personality badges u get from connections so it's even easier obtaining those.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hustle Points badge is the only badge that it's requirements changed and it is also MUCH easier to get deadeye badge this year from what I personally witnessed.

These are new badges that have been added:

Relentless Finisher
Championship DNA
Wildcard
Offensive crasher & Defensive crasher (no more tenacious rebounder)

I have 41 badges so far 11 games into my 2nd season grinding hard for each badge using the 2k15 guide and so far so good. Stats don't play a part unless it's part of a requirement, but majority of them u have to do "X" amount of attempts or makes to get them.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:09 PM   #7
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

41 badges 11 games into the 2nd season? I find that hard to believe seeing as your first season is 8 games and you get little minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 10-27-2015, 01:45 PM   #8
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

Here's the badges guide link for anybody who hasn't seen it. 2K released it back in January. It tells you exactly what you need to do to earn a certain badge.

I found it pretty easy to earn badges in 2K16. But I guess I was focusing each game on earning a certain badge.

http://www.operationsports.com/featu...s-in-nba-2k15/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »