Home

Double point dunks every week plz! Lol

This is a discussion on Double point dunks every week plz! Lol within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2015, 08:35 AM   #25
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Double point dunks every week plz! Lol

I'm confused. Why are some people upset about this? It was a house rule for only one day. It's just something different and new to bring a different flavor to the park mode. Personally, I'm looking forward to the one where you can only score on an assist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 09:48 AM   #26
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Also it was only in one park... If you didn't want to play it all you had to do was travel to sunset or the flyers court.. I guess people were just assuming this was a global thing..
Old 10-29-2015, 10:02 AM   #27
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

It's not a super big deal but even if it is the park, everyone doesn't want to play w/ those "house rules". You should be able to play how you've normally been playing park.

Everyone can't travel. Even if they could, shouldn't have to. Certain courts should have those w/ special rules. A whole park shouldn't be subjected to play that way.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 10-29-2015, 11:04 AM   #28
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
It's not a super big deal but even if it is the park, everyone doesn't want to play w/ those "house rules". You should be able to play how you've normally been playing park.

Everyone can't travel. Even if they could, shouldn't have to. Certain courts should have those w/ special rules. A whole park shouldn't be subjected to play that way.
It's really not a big deal since it's only 24 hours. Does anyone know if they allow open travel that day in case lower rep MyPlayers don't want to play 'House Rules'?

I also thought of another worse case scenario. What about those of us that want to play 4 vs 4? Sunset is the only Park that has 4 vs 4. Again, complete worse case scenario, but some people aren't able to be on every night. My crew could only be on last night, we don't have the luxury to get together the next night. Just thinking out loud.
Old 10-29-2015, 11:37 AM   #29
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

If you're not even a pro 3 and can't travel by now you're probably just not that into the park which is cool. I don't see how this is a bad thing because if you just played decent defense you could stop it. Out of any play on this game it's the easiest to defend against if you had a center. Calling the park "real basketball" was pretty hilarious in itself but we'll leave that for another day.

My main point for this was to point out how fun it was being an inside scorer and having my team want to go back to our roots running a fast paced offense that we NORMALLY run. We would still take mids but it was nice not chasing people around a million screens to have someone pop a 3 right in your face. After this ended we got matched up with a team that was doing exactly that and it was so weird getting frustrated after having a BLAST the whole day.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:51 PM   #30
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

My thing is if by now (unless you just got the game) if you're not pro 3 to travel, then this mode probably isn't one of your faves so it would make sense why this doesn't completely appeal to you.
I personally think these house rules can be cool, we just happened to choose the cheesy rule.
I bet only shots that come off an assist count would have been better received here.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:04 PM   #31
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

I was gonna point out the not being pro 3 after a month but didn't wanna be a dick. Lol

Think i was all-star after a couple days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 02:08 PM   #32
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopsin
My thing is if by now (unless you just got the game) if you're not pro 3 to travel, then this mode probably isn't one of your faves so it would make sense why this doesn't completely appeal to you.
I personally think these house rules can be cool, we just happened to choose the cheesy rule.
I bet only shots that come off an assist count would have been better received here.
Not necessarily true. I normally don't go to the park until I rank my player up to a certain overall. I've been so busy playing online and offline Play Now games, I just haven't gotten around to it. I bought this game early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »