Home

Operation Sports online league

This is a discussion on Operation Sports online league within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2015, 05:40 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Operation Sports online league

Are people not interested in this ? Or do u guys just prefer playing against the cpu?

Just checking and seeing how many would be interested in a full fledge league with dedicated members. Guys willing to play the game in a sim manner, or as close to sim as possible.

If ur interested then let ur voice be heard and we can start off with a head check. Let's keep it positive. And hopefully we can do it collectively and put our heads together to come up with some "house rules".

Feel free to post comments and suggestions in regards to game minutes, number of games, on ball defense requirements, trade logic, league name, etc...all I ask is that we all respect league members and let's have some fun. If u lose some games, don't quit. There can only be one champion. 1 team will rise, many will fall.

And to the ppl who I may have had disagreements with prior, listen, deep down I'm a basketball fan and I do like the game despite some flaws. But let's put that aside, and if interested let's work together in an effort to create a great gaming experience. I'm all in.

Edit: just thought about it, is online league available on 2k16? Lmao. Guess I should have researched that b4 making this thread. Anybody know?

Last edited by MadManCometh; 10-30-2015 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 09:26 PM   #2
Rookie

Coldbilly's Arena

Re: Operation Sports online league

I am wit it Bro
Old 10-31-2015, 12:58 PM   #3
Banned

Re: Operation Sports online league

Well that's two.

Not looking good for us. I think they just mostly play the CPU.

Me, I'm a online guy. I like competition from the best of the best. CPU battles bore me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »